Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    Nope, app > test > more app > tel interview > offer/rej

Just get it done :rolleyes: kenexa is one of the easier ones.
    If you want practice with the SHL style ones, check out GradTests (gradtests.com.au). I've found them to be pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ned0)
    If you want practice with the SHL style ones, check out GradTests (gradtests.com.au). I've found them to be pretty good.

+1 this gradtests.com.au is pretty awesome

ReputationRep:
    lel it is i, needed the switch up, my runescape pserver userame bro #1 switch brid

been at baml for their a level programme for couple of days. but tbh culture of firm doesn't matter, it's whether or not i'll like the specific team i'll be spending 15-17 hrs a day
    Which team is it at barclays?

BAML has quite a specific culture but is a v v v good bank

Barclays is going down so expect a lot of movement; wouldn't necessarily expect the people you've met to still be there when you join

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather250987)
    +1 this gradtests.com.au is pretty awesome

Agreed

ReputationRep:
    It's reassuring that this thread has been accredited with the word 'official'. It really helps me to differentiate between it and all the counterfeit, fake threads about investment banking which are lurking around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryW03)
    It's reassuring that this thread has been accredited with the word 'official'. It really helps me to differentiate between it and all the counterfeit, fake threads about investment banking which are lurking around
    Chill down mate people just wanted a single place to talk about spring week.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wanted to ask whether or not someone could do more than 1 spring week if they get the offers? or do they all run on exactly the same week or something to prevent this happening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economistician)
    Hey, just wanted to ask whether or not someone could do more than 1 spring week if they get the offers? or do they all run on exactly the same week or something to prevent this happening?
    There are 3 weeks in Easter that they run SWs so maximum u get to attend is 3. However the larger BBs tend to run on the same week to compete with each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is BAML kenexa or SHL? Because I'm hearing different things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathrg26)
    Kenexa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryW03)
    gr8 b8 m8, v cool post, will read again

(Original post by Aenigma)
    Which team is it at barclays?

BAML has quite a specific culture but is a v v v good bank

Barclays is going down so expect a lot of movement; wouldn't necessarily expect the people you've met to still be there when you join
    fair play, a group within dcm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathrg26)
    kenexa m8

ReputationRep:
    gr8 b8 m8, v cool post, will read again

fair play, a group within dcm
    Yeah, I quite liked some of the DCM guys

Tbf, I could be wrong DCF is doing well across the street so maybe there'll still be around.

That said, BAML is a great place too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I quite liked some of the DCM guys

Tbf, I could be wrong DCF is doing well across the street so maybe there'll still be around.

That said, BAML is a great place too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    deffo will see how that pans out during next week. have a week to sign barc contract and won't get a response from BAML for atleast 2 weeks until after their programme. Slight predicament unless I sign and just renege shortly after if offered from baml.

ReputationRep:
    deffo will see how that pans out during next week. have a week to sign barc contract and won't get a response from BAML for atleast 2 weeks until after their programme. Slight predicament unless I sign and just renege shortly after if offered from baml.
    You could probably hold off on barcs. How was the letter sent?
    If it wasn't signed for you can say you haven't received it/if it was sent to university say that the mail clerks misplaced of.
    JP get past this by sending an email but it should work for elsewhere ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You could probably hold off on barcs. How was the letter sent?
    If it wasn't signed for you can say you haven't received it/if it was sent to university say that the mail clerks misplaced of.
    JP get past this by sending an email but it should work for elsewhere ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, it was sent in an email as well :lol:

They emailed me yesteday essentially trying to hurry me up

ReputationRep:
    anyone else applied for BAML Summer Insight Programme? Sent my application off about 20 minutes ago (thats including the online numerical test and Additional Questions) so was wondering when I would be hearing back from BAML?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    anyone else applied for BAML Summer Insight Programme? Sent my application off about 20 minutes ago (thats including the online numerical test and Additional Questions) so was wondering when I would be hearing back from BAML?
    for my spring app, heard back after 2 months or so.

Applied sept, heard back mid nov

ReputationRep:
    for my spring app, heard back after 2 months or so.

Applied sept, heard back mid nov
    For the telephone interview you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzygrant)
    For the telephone interview you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes, 1 day after tel phone interview recieved response

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.