Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    my ED issues have developed now. But I hope you're having an ok morning too.
    Have you told cmht yet before it gets full blown?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Have you told cmht yet before it gets full blown?
    yes and they are like "have a healthy diet" but I keep telling them it's a struggle for me to eat - I'm not hungry
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I feel so sick and my face feels weird.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I have 3000 words to write in 2 hours.

hahahahahaaahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    I have 3000 words to write in 2 hours.

hahahahahaaahaha
    :hugs: Do what you can and try not to panic.

ReputationRep:
    Having another bad day. Haven't even been able to get out of bed and dressed yet :/
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Already panicking I've emailed my mental health person at uni but I think everyone is on leave and that I've left it too late anyway. It's absolutely awful.

I just need to get 40% at undergrad level to get my PGCE but at the moment I doubt I can even hit that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    Already panicking http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/14.9/i...lies/frown.png I've emailed my mental health person at uni but I think everyone is on leave and that I've left it too late anyway. It's absolutely awful.

I just need to get 40% at undergrad level to get my PGCE but at the moment I doubt I can even hit that.
    :hugs: You can do it, and once you've passed you're going to make a great teacher. :yep:

(Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: You can do it, and once you've passed you're going to make a great teacher. :yep:
    It's annoying because I know I'll get my teaching qualification and I'm literally chasing empty credits for the sake of something I don't want to study. I gave up my week to help pupils instead of completing my stupid essay. It's my own fault but I didn't think I'd get ot the end of the week with complete brain fuzz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's annoying because I know I'll get my teaching qualification and I'm literally chasing empty credits for the sake of something I don't want to study. I gave up my week to help pupils instead of completing my stupid essay. It's my own fault but I didn't think I'd get ot the end of the week with complete brain fuzz.
    :console: You drinking plenty of water, and eating enough? Maybe go out for a short walk if you feel able.

:console: You drinking plenty of water, and eating enough? Maybe go out for a short walk if you feel able.
    I don't think I've eaten enough this week at all. I had a bit of a sandwich earlier and a telling off by my mother-in-law. I'm not really helping myself, am I?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've eaten enough this week at all. I had a bit of a sandwich earlier and a telling off by my mother-in-law. I'm not really helping myself, am I?
    Can you make yourself something? Or get the girlfriend to make you something nice?

Can you make yourself something? Or get the girlfriend to make you something nice?
    Girlfriend is at work Feeling a bit delicate and deflated. I should have tried harder and started earlier. Now I'm in a right mess.

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriend is at work Feeling a bit delicate and deflated. I should have tried harder and started earlier. Now I'm in a right mess.
    :hugs: You can do this, it's basically just jumping through a few hoops, right? You are well capable of hoop-jumping!

:hugs: You can do this, it's basically just jumping through a few hoops, right? You are well capable of hoop-jumping!
    I'm a hoop-jumping lump right now

ReputationRep:
    I'm a hoop-jumping lump right now
    Not an issue! I have special MHSS-issue hoop-jumping springs to lend you!

*lends hoop-jumping lump springs*
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hugs to all. You can do this, Paradox! :rave:

I've emailed my tutors but they're both on annual leave and the mental health people aren't responding either.

I dont know what to do at all. its just not going to meet the deadline.

Not an issue! I have special MHSS-issue hoop-jumping springs to lend you!

*lends hoop-jumping lump springs*
    i love you and you are perfect <3

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    and you.

*squishes*
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    How did Oxford go?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    How did Oxford go?
    Was OK, didn't see E which one TLG was very upset about but ultimately the other TLGs overruled and were relieved Think I've slept off most of the dissociation, hypervigilance and paranoia

How are you? :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.