Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Are Balotelli's antics even that bad? The English media embellishes quite a lot about him.

He had a row with Mancini on the training pitch once and did some wacky stuff in his free time but I wouldnt say it affected his on the pitch performances as such. Not like he's drinking and smoking every week like Wayne Rooney is...
    Maybe it's because he's got a horrible attitude on the pitch as well where if it isn't going his way he'll just do absolutely nothing and completely stop trying or get himself sent off. Cost city the Europa league and almost the prem

ReputationRep:
    You could see how much better Ozil was for Germany with so much movement in front and you can imagine Greizmann being a great success in England for us.
    Ozil was still the most anonymous German player. I didn't realise he was on the pitch until 30 minutes in.

ReputationRep:
    No signings will be made until August and any deals will be done on the last day as we try to save £500k on the Kalou transfer.

ReputationRep:
    We won't buy any wingers. We have Joel Campbell and Serge Gnabry. Don't want to potentially harm their development.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He still managed to **** up his one on one with the keeper......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    We won't buy any wingers. We have Joel Campbell and Serge Gnabry. Don't want to potentially harm their development.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Said Arsenal when selling Viera to prioritise Fabregas in 2005, ushering in a decade of countless trophies, success, and joy.

ReputationRep:
    Sky sports news posted about Ballotellis agent refusing to rule out an Arsenal move

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It's a pretty unlikely move to be honest. Although, Balotelli (theoretically), Vela and Griezmann would be wicked additions to the squad!

Who else are Arsenal eyeing up this Summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khallil)
    It's a pretty unlikely move to be honest. Although, Balotelli (theoretically), Vela and Griezmann would be wicked additions to the squad!

Who else are Arsenal eyeing up this Summer?
    We have no intentions of keeping Vela

Caulker, Mandzukic, Morata, possibly Remy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Sky sports news posted about Ballotellis agent refusing to rule out an Arsenal move

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That fella is a notorious bull****er and shyster even for an agent, he's Zlatan's as well. Even if Arsenal arent in, he'll be banging the drum anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I could've sworn we were buying Vela back ... :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    Well it's since come out that we were very far off from Schalke's valuation of Draxler anyway, so whether he wanted to leave is neither here nor there. It is an easy way to earn some respect from the Veltins Arena Nordkurve to say that he never wanted to leave however, I suspect he would have.

Just sign Greizmann using the Vela situation FFS. Greizmann is yet another French Arsenal fan who would no doubt jump at that chance and his value increases every single month now.

You could see how much better Ozil was for Germany with so much movement in front and you can imagine Greizmann being a great success in England for us.
    Griezmann was so good vs Honduras. I like him and Valbuena.

(Original post by Bound 2)
    Ozil was still the most anonymous German player. I didn't realise he was on the pitch until 30 minutes in.
    Yeah I didn't realise he was on the pitch too.

He'll come hard next season though don't watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khallil)
    I could've sworn we were buying Vela back ... :gasp:
    We want to make some profit idk

I don't like the while situation. He's happy where he is and were displacing him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Yeah I didn't realise he was on the pitch too.

He'll come hard next season though don't watch.
    No he won't, calling it now lol.

He's minor, and he won't ever truly succeed in this league.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what game you lot were watching, thought Ozil played very well.

ReputationRep:

“I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.” – Zlatan when asked about Mario Balotelli setting fire to his own house.
    Ha ha, I hope that we get him

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...book-world-cup

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been on this site in ages but the transfer window's got the best of me. Hope we've got some class players on our shortlist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlehelp)
    Haven't been on this site in ages but the transfer window's got the best of me. Hope we've got some class players on our shortlist
    They're on the short list, whether we actually advance in negotiations is another question

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlehelp)
    Well as of now from what I'm hearing nothing will be announced till July, that is when the Puma deal comes into affect. But supposedly we have a signed a big player, it's all done but signed by the player basically. I don't know who is, but he is supposedly a "Big Player".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Well as of now from what I'm hearing nothing will be announced till July, that is when the Puma deal comes into affect. But supposedly we have a signed a big player, it's all done but signed by the player basically. I don't know who is, but he is supposedly a "Big Player".
    A big player...

.....in Ligue 2.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.