Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Anyway who's had coconut peanuts? They're so nice but they cost loads.
    Where do people go for grocery shopping?
    Strong attempts at subject changing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You really can't see why some people didn't feel the need to abuse a deceased pensioner?
    Can see both sides, but after what he did it was embarrassing to see Utd fans taking the moral high ground, point scoring against other reds and posting 'there's more to life than football' *******s. It was actually a brilliant example of the effect he had on the fan base.

If this was at Villa I'd want him dead as well.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I pop into Sainsburys at 9pm most nights actually, always shedloads of reduced bargains at that time of night

BRB Organic chicken was £5.99, now £0.49
    BRB never know what you're going to end up buying, just take whatever is going= buzzing with anticipation every night
    BRB no more shopping list
    BRB resent paying non-reduced price for absolutely anything now
    BRB hanging about the geezer with the pricing gun waiting for it all to kick off
    BRB eye-****ing OAPs who also turn up every night with the same idea. Need to be on the top of your game every night to get the best bargains
    BRB having to suss out whether it's worth having a row over reduced Jaffa cakes that youre in a tug of war over
    BRB need to keep an eye on the basket in case someone tries to jack your loot

ReputationRep:
    One day I went to lidl, I went to shoplift in lidl, then i got caught in lidl, now I don't go back to lidl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I pop into Sainsburys at 9pm most nights actually, always shedloads of reduced bargains at that time of night

BRB Organic chicken was £5.99, now £0.99
    BRB never know what you're going to end up buying, just take whatever is going= buzzing with anticipation every night
    BRB eye-****ing OAPs who also turn up every night with the same idea. Need to be on the top of your game every night to get the best bargains

hugh wot m8. need to pop down to sainsburys at dat time then

marks and spencers chicken or nothing doe. Sainsburys food is often poverty compared to any other market

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    One day I went to lidl, I went to shoplift in lidl, then i got caught in lidl, now I don't go back to lidl...
    Lol you're a joker

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hugh wot m8. need to pop down to sainsburys at dat time then

marks and spencers chicken or nothing doe. Sainsburys food is often poverty compared to any other market
    Yeah it's an absolute madness. See the same faces in Sainsbury's every night in a battle for the best deals. ****ing listening to 8 mile by eminem on the walk in just to get pumped for it all

M&S is decent but I resent paying full price for their gear. When they get the pricing guns on the go I'll be all over it though

ReputationRep:
    in all srsness M&S or tescos as a cheap alternative

ReputationRep:
    in all srsness M&S or tescos as a cheap alternative
    Costco>>

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Need to be on the top of your game every night to get the best bargains
    Rule number one of reduced section shopping is, if it look like it may have potential its goes in the basket. Only when the entire section has been sorted for potential does further analysis occur.

There are few better things to put you in a good mood than making a purchase where you feel like you just robbed them.

ReputationRep:
    FK runs his family Costco petrol pump business with Rakesh and Sanjay on till.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Costco>>

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Costco's pork is usually top notch.

ReputationRep:
    My brother actually goes down the Spitafields meat market around this time of year, the traders auction off shedloads of meat to clear the freezer space so you can get unbelievable bargains.

Think he actually took a huge lump of lamb on the Northern Line one year, was grappling with it all the way to Camden Town. Absolute scenes

ReputationRep:
    Costco's pork is usually top notch.
    Why do this Their halal chicken fillet breasts are awesome though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    FK runs his family Costco petrol pump business with Rakesh and Sanjay on till.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Costco>>

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So much love for Costco, it's brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's an absolute madness. See the same faces in Sainsbury's every night in a battle for the best deals. ****ing listening to 8 mile by eminem on the walk in just to get pumped for it all

M&S is decent but I resent paying full price for their gear. When they get the pricing guns on the go I'll be all over it though
    eye of the tiger. One bargain chicken left, you're at one point and some old geezer is at the opposite end. Only one of you will be able to get it...

old guy wins cuz the sales assistant is a redhead and you forget to say anything

(Original post by IceJJfish(ii))
    x
    in all seriousness, haven't tried their chicken but their beef is actually very good. Nearest one to me is a bit far though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Rule number one of reduced section shopping is, if it look like it may have potential its goes in the basket. Only when the entire section has been sorted for potential does further analysis occur.

There are few better things to put you in a good mood than making a purchase where you feel like you just robbed them.
    Absolutely spot on, no second chances in this game.

I've often thought that if I got access to the pricing gun I could run amock myself but then I just think of the shame of being arrested for that.

ReputationRep:

BRB Organic chicken was £5.99, now £0.49
    BRB no more shopping list
    BRB hanging about the geezer with the pricing gun waiting for it all to kick off
    BRB having to suss out whether it's worth having a row over reduced Jaffa cakes that youre in a tug of war over

haha remember when i did that in tesco metro during university with those mad bargains. buying 2.00 egg noodles for 50p das it mane.

ain't got a place like that now. Iceland rarely do reduced section but their food is generally cheap anyway.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.