The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ParadoxSocks
x

Also if you want anything proof reading and that only requires half a brain to do, I'm your wolf!

PM if needed.

:animal:
Original post by superwolf
Also if you want anything proof reading and that only requires half a brain to do, I'm your wolf!

PM if needed.

:animal:

I would never inflict such nonsense on you. Ever. It is truly ungodly awful.

But thanks for the offer :biggrin:

What's happening with the camping trip this year? I vaguely remember reading something but my brain has no gone blank.

(also I'm clearly procrastinating)

(but also getting somewhere I think)

I'm at 3000/5000. I think I have enough nonsense to write to make it to 4000. If I can just pass at undergrad, I'll get a PGCE and all will be well.
Original post by Anonymous
I would never inflict such nonsense on you. Ever. It is truly ungodly awful.

But thanks for the offer :biggrin:

What's happening with the camping trip this year? I vaguely remember reading something but my brain has no gone blank.

(also I'm clearly procrastinating)

(but also getting somewhere I think)

I'm at 3000/5000. I think I have enough nonsense to write to make it to 4000. If I can just pass at undergrad, I'll get a PGCE and all will be well.

Well if you change your mind I've got **** all else to do. :tongue: You've got me on skype if you want to bounce ideas off me or anything too.

Camping is still in a state of flux - if you have any suggestions on awesome campsites then go ahead and suggest some. :smile: I'm still feeling pretty ill so would prefer doing it later in the summer, if that works for other people too.
Well if you change your mind I've got **** all else to do. :tongue: You've got me on skype if you want to bounce ideas off me or anything too.

Camping is still in a state of flux - if you have any suggestions on awesome campsites then go ahead and suggest some. :smile: I'm still feeling pretty ill so would prefer doing it later in the summer, if that works for other people too.

Sorry to hear you're still ill. Need me to flip out and bite a doctor for you? They seem to be being a bit sucky. I'll come up and visit (perhaps bringing the boat with me) and pamper you once my PGCE is finished. For now I barely even see my own parents.
Sorry to hear you're still ill. Need me to flip out and bite a doctor for you? They seem to be being a bit sucky. I'll come up and visit (perhaps bringing the boat with me) and pamper you once my PGCE is finished. For now I barely even see my own parents.

Doctors have been mostly good actually, I think I'm just a bit of a medical mystery... :tongue:

Would love to see you and your boat, and I might even be persuaded to brew you some celebratory cider... :teeth:
Doctors have been mostly good actually, I think I'm just a bit of a medical mystery... :tongue:

Would love to see you and your boat, and I might even be persuaded to brew you some celebratory cider... :teeth:

I'm not even starting the two week journey unless there's a promise of cider :tongue:

Do human doctors struggle with the idea of your wolf based anatomy?
I'm not even starting the two week journey unless there's a promise of cider :tongue:

Do human doctors struggle with the idea of your wolf based anatomy?

I hereby promise to brew you cider (of colour and flavour of your choosing), just as soon as is feasible for you to get here. :hugs:

And yes, they do. :sadnod:
I hereby promise to brew you cider (of colour and flavour of your choosing), just as soon as is feasible for you to get here. :hugs:

And yes, they do. :sadnod:

Well it'll take a while to boat up to you so you should have plenty of warning :biggrin:

I've really missed you and Rob this year. I might actually just crush you with the hugging.
Well it'll take a while to boat up to you so you should have plenty of warning :biggrin:

I've really missed you and Rob this year. I might actually just crush you with the hugging.

:excited:

Missed you too, it's always great seeing you. :love:

AAAAUUUUUGGGGUUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTT :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
AAAAUUUUUGGGGUUUUUUSSSSSTTTTTT :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mebbe :ninja:
Having a good day today, might even do a little revision later... :redface:

I hope everything stays this way! :biggrin:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Having a good day today, might even do a little revision later... :redface:

I hope everything stays this way! :biggrin:

Glad to hear it. :smile:
Submitted something that wasn't too dreadful. My findings section was a bit vague.

Fingers crossed I can pass. There's a presentation in about three weeks too so that can probably bring my mark up too.

And now

*breathes*
Submitted something that wasn't too dreadful. My findings section was a bit vague.

Fingers crossed I can pass. There's a presentation in about three weeks too so that can probably bring my mark up too.

And now

*breathes*

:biggrin: Well done for submitting!
:biggrin: Well done for submitting!

Thank you :biggrin: Realised I have a sentence that literally stops half way through but mneh. Surely they have to allow for brainfog days?

And now

*breathes*

well done! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And now

*breathes*

SO proud of you :king1:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
SO proud of you :king1:
Thanks. I somehow pulled 3.5k out of nowhere. Should have been just less than 5k but it's gone now and at least it's something. It's marked at masters level first. If we fail at that, it drops down to undergrad levels. I just need to get it passed that and I'm fine :biggrin:
Original post by Odd socks
Thank yoooooou :biggrin:

And now

*breathes*

That's awesome!

Latest