Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    So much Cabbageage!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    3 cabbages. Nice and simple yet so effective. The reflection really does add another dimension to the portrayal of the cabbages. Dang it, I wish I had saved my rep for this post

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    3 cabbages. Nice and simple yet so effective. The reflection really does add another dimension to the portrayal of the cabbages. Dang it, I wish I had saved my rep for this post

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have to admit, they're very beautiful. If they had the ability to reproduce with humans then I'd be making babies with them every day.

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123 As I have done a couple of Bunnymen pictures, I thought it was only fair to do a couple of Duran pictures...the first one takes style to a whole new level (But it's not as great as their frilly days )As you two are more professionals in the field of Duran, is this actually Duran or some tribute act? :rofl: It doesn't look like them to me...Is Simon the middle one? Because none of them look like Simon to me :lol:"Simon, oh Simon, come out, come out, wherever you are!" They've probably all just changed appearance with age...
    Haha the first one is amazing :daydreaming: doesnt he wear that headband well?!

Yeah thats really them in the bottom one! Simon is the central one but this one was taken in 2004 (?) When they had their reunion - thanks for sharing!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Banana and rice? I thought Somalian people eat plantain and rice lol

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...d_plantain.jpg
    Banana and rice is part of religion to us Somali (not Somalian) people. Despite Somalia having the longest coastline, not a lot of people eat rice. We enjoy meat and chicken :drool:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I seriously don't know how you're not bored yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I seriously don't know how you're not bored yet.
    I've got two windows open on my desktop, watching some BBC iPlayer so it's quite easy to post cabbages whilst watching stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Amellia123 :excited: How amazing does this look!?
    Ooh i do like this!

Can you imagine a James Bond film with Duran in it?
    Ikr! Have you see Duran Duran's music video for A View To A Kill? Its quite funny - i could imagine JT as Bond and Nick as the damsel in distress :lol: what do you think SassKing13?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Cabbages what do you prefer coffee or tea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Cabbages what do you prefer coffee or tea?
    Coffee of course, so much variety. Yourself?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    7-5 coffee-tea

Coffee:
    Associativity
    mr T 999
    mediaya
    hamza772000
    Grimm Reaper
    FireFreezer77
    SoggyCabbages

Tea:
    AngryJellyfish
    The Usherette
    Impressive
    iEthan
    PrincessBO$$

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit, they're very beautiful. If they had the ability to reproduce with humans then I'd be making babies with them every day.
    Indeed...urmmm.. too much information there :erm:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Haha the first one is amazing :daydreaming: doesnt he wear that headband well?!

Yeah thats really them in the bottom one! Simon is the central one but this one was taken in 2004 (?) When they had their reunion - thanks for sharing!
    Indeed he does...a lot of :love: on this thread :rofl:
    Oh crikey! Wow, no worries
    Ooh i do like this!

Ikr! Have you see Duran Duran's music video for A View To A Kill? Its quite funny - i could imagine JT as Bond and Nick as the damsel in distress :lol: what do you think SassKing13?
    Yeah, it's so cool :yep:

I'll have to watch it after the Bunnymen concert
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh i do like this!

:rofl: That image

ReputationRep:
    There are cabbages everywhere I see.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh i do like this!

(Original post by SassKing13)
    :rofl: That image
    Name:  1468779267619.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  21.4 KB
    Which do you both prefer? Maybe I could add your votes to the leader board (coffee is in the lead atm)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.