The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1457469_10151862573019531_301728425_n.jpg Well you said first one so there we go, cheesey smile fml.

Ive only just taken the blue out of my hair though so i mean :/ blugh....this was me last week unedited...please take no notice of upper **** quality picture :colondollar: 1008610_10152018569274531_1585269472_o.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
Those eyes and lips:sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :colondollar:
Original post by james1211
You look a lot like Taylor Swift, but i guess you already knew that.

Do you really think so? A group of year 8s said that to me at sixth form once and I really didn't think so at all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8282
Original post by Lucy96
Do you really think so? A group of year 8s said that to me at sixth form once and I really didn't think so at all :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Is that how you look James. Lovely :biggrin:
Original post by urbanislands
1457469_10151862573019531_301728425_n.jpg Well you said first one so there we go, cheesey smile fml.

Ive only just taken the blue out of my hair though so i mean :/ blugh....this was me last week unedited...please take no notice of upper **** quality picture :colondollar: 1008610_10152018569274531_1585269472_o.jpg
Your hair's awesome :tongue:
Untitled.png

Hahaha :lol: still not sure :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8286
Original post by Lucy96
Look like I'm posing but I was honestly holding my stupid fringe back, and I had to stick to the first picture rule :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're so so so so pretty!!!! :smile:
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Your hair's awesome :tongue:

Thank you! :h: I wouldnt get too attached to it though, i change it almost weekly :tongue:
Original post by Jenn.
You're so so so so pretty!!!! :smile:

Thanks lovely :h:
Original post by Lucy96
Look like I'm posing but I was honestly holding my stupid fringe back, and I had to stick to the first picture rule :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:adore: Your so pretty! However...that doesnt look like nighttime mrs :wink:
Thank you! :h: I wouldnt get too attached to it though, i change it almost weekly :tongue:

What colour are you going for next? :tongue:
Long day of cleaning (still not finished) , coursework and arguing with morons in the family!

And I still manage to look hideous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont know what to say about this darling
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eek! *faints*

Posted from TSR Mobile
What colour are you going for next? :tongue:

hmm...im thinking pink for valentines :colondollar: unless anyone has any other suggestions? :smile:
hmm...im thinking pink for valentines :colondollar: unless anyone has any other suggestions? :smile:

Yeah pink would be good. I think purple would be pretty interesting too. :smile:
:adore: Your so pretty! However...that doesnt look like nighttime mrs :wink:

Thank you :h: what do you mean? :teehee:
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
Dont know what to say about this darling

Sorry to disappoint :tongue:
Original post by Lord Jon

Haha :colondollar: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah pink would be good. I think purple would be pretty interesting too. :smile:

Haha, ive been purple too many times, saying that ive been pink numerous times :s-smilie: Im just wondering, hot pink or baby pink..
Original post by Lucy96

Sorry to disappoint :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not disappointed, just disappointed you dont want me innit
Untitled.png

At first i thought the comment was just the gobble of the lurkey turkey but she actually does look similar lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest