Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ****ing tired of this bull****, I'm tired of every year being constantly mocked, I'm tired of being sold dreams about transfers. I've supported Wenger but enough is enough I hope he doesn't sign that contract.

ReputationRep:
    All we need now is an 8-2 loss to Tottenham

ReputationRep:
    We had this coming. The more it sicks in that we didn't send anything, the more sick I feel. I wonder what Professor Wenger will say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yellow for carzola :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Is every Arsenal tackle a yellow?

ReputationRep:
    Other end of the pitch would have been a penalty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    The WOB are loving this...expect booing
    I'm fully expecting this to happen. Previous seasons we've not made big transfers because of financial constrain. This season the club has come out and said they have money, it is clear our club needs signings to challenge for trophies if we want to WIN TROPHIES. Yet wenger seems content with challenge for fourth.
    If I was at the emirates I'd be booing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I'm so ****ing tired of this bull****, I'm tired of every year being constantly mocked, I'm tired of being sold dreams about transfers. I've supported Wenger but enough is enough I hope he doesn't sign that contract.
    The funny thing about these types of Arsenal fans is that they never have any decent ideas about who would actually replace Wenger.......

ReputationRep:
    There's no point blaming the ref, Its Wenger's fault. Lack of defensive covering lead to the pens and our dull attack.

Tbh I'm not particularly worried about the season ahead, I'm not going to lose my head in this craziness about signings. Wenger will bring in the right players

ReputationRep:
    Abysmal, Wilshere/Rosicky have looked like the only players worthy of playing for Arsenal and Wenger continues to play Santi out wide?!

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered we have 3 games in the next 10 days...

ReputationRep:
    Wenger is fast becoming a prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just what we need... 3-1

ReputationRep:
    Wow i feel like ****.

ReputationRep:
    well thats it, RIP wenger, 1996 - 2013

greatest arsenal manager of all time

ReputationRep:
    Game, set and match.
    Arsene Wenger - sell class players, buy 18 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99ja02)
    The funny thing about these types of Arsenal fans is that they never have any decent ideas about who would actually replace Wenger.......
    To be honest who knew who Wenger was before he signed for Arsenal? When Wenger does finally step down, does his replacement have to be a manager who you would have to travel to another planet to find someone who doesn't know his name?

ReputationRep:
    There's the 3rd to wrap things up. Great start to the season, so typical.

ReputationRep:
    This is 2011 all over again in terms of how this thread is going :rofl2:

Great composed finish from Luna though.

ReputationRep:
    This is hilarious :rofl:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.