Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Akinfenwa is built like a fridge.
    Funny thing is he's probably the best striker on the pitch at the moment. Has Lambert touched the ball?

ReputationRep:
    Akinfenwa making a mug out of yous

https://vine.co/v/h9LtOgEIwnA

ReputationRep:
    Wimbledon are anticipating what we're going to do, they've obviously done their homework, whereas I think we've just turned up expecting to win.

ReputationRep:
    Akinfenwa weighs 16 bloody stone, that's literally double my weight! I had a feeling he'd score, they grew into the game and were fortunate Mignolet and our defenders are ****. Good reactions from Akinfenwa to score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Wimbledon are anticipating what we're going to do, they've obviously done their homework, whereas I think we've just turned up expecting to win.
    All teams really need to do now is tell their players to get a corner and put the ball near Mignoflap and it's alost a guaranteed goal

ReputationRep:
    Am I missing something? Is Gerrard dying or something the way the commentators are talking.

ReputationRep:
    lol aki is an absolute tank. destroying you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Akinfenwa weighs 16 bloody stone, that's literally double my weight! I had a feeling he'd score, they grew into the game and were fortunate Mignolet and our defenders are ****. Good reactions from Akinfenwa to score.
    You're severely underweight.

ReputationRep:
    lol remember when Akinfenwa played for Swansea. How far the club has gone. From Akinfenwa to Bony in less than 10 years :rofl2:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet's a mess really.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hope Balotelli comes off the bench. Can't wait to see him up against Akinfenwa.

ReputationRep:
    Wimbledon should just shoot on sight and hope for deflections and corners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    lol aki is an absolute tank. destroying you
    When your defence is making Akinfenwa look good, you know it's time to cry.

ReputationRep:
    Akinfenwa is a fat *******.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watched the first half but from what I'm reading Mignolet has had another howler and our defence is at most football league standard, nothing new then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    When your defence is making Akinfenwa look good, you know it's time to cry.
    He's just unconventional. Being able to handle Aguero or Costa doesn't mean you are not going to get dominated in the air by a 16 stone tank of a man.

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Akinfenwa is a fat *******.
    He's obviously got a load of muscle under there too, but he must be so tired carrying all that weight around for a match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Haven't watched the first half but from what I'm reading Mignolet has had another howler and our defence is at most football league standard, nothing new then...
    we started pretty well - skrtel and sakho were winning everything in the air and mignolet had nothing to do.
    but as soon as wimbledon figured out any punt forward would give a chance, they just started doing that.
    now our defenders are panicking and we're looking most likely to lose this.

ReputationRep:
    Had to laugh at this:

#ThingsMignoletCouldntSave

A Word document.

ReputationRep:
    How big is Aki's ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    He's obviously got a load of muscle under there too, but he must be so tired carrying all that weight around for a match.
    Got some muscle but he's definitely fat.

That's a beer drinker's gut.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.