Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    The **** is wrong with the 33% of Arsenal fans who gave Cesc a standing ovation at the end?

You can spot them a mile off though. The Hamspstead Heath mob slinking back to their fair trade coffee shops with a copy of the Guardian tucked under their elbow. Also the reason our home support is ****e, these guys probably only got off their feet once today to clap off a man who ****ed the club over. **** off and support Fulham

0-0 was so predictable. Not much to note. Chelsea defended well and we couldnt do much about it, should have played Walcott and Welbz from the start to get wide at them, that's the only way to get at them when they play like that.
    Thought it was at least more than 50% of the fans giving him a clap, seeing as it drowned out the boos.

ReputationRep:
    The **** is wrong with the 33% of Arsenal fans who gave Cesc a standing ovation at the end?
    I would have clapped too btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Zurich spotted in the crowd

AR_95 next to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dexa)
    Thought it was at least more than 50% of the fans giving him a clap, seeing as it drowned out the boos.
    Alot of people stopped booing in disgust at the people clapping I think. Doubt it was ore than 50%

Much easier to make noise clapping than booing anyway, after about 4 seconds of it you dont feel like carrying on.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Was the Cahill handball a penalty? Yes. Was the Ospina collision with Oscar a penalty? I did not see the incident."

lmao

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that I liked about our performance today was the ***** tackles at the end to stop the counters, very nice to see us actually wising up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Alot of people stopped booing in disgust at the people clapping I think. Doubt it was ore than 50%

Much easier to make noise clapping than booing anyway, after about 4 seconds of it you dont feel like carrying on.
    Similar to the sarcastic clapping that fans of relegated clubs dish to the underperformers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    "Was the Cahill handball a penalty? Yes. Was the Ospina collision with Oscar a penalty? I did not see the incident."

lmao
    Wenger's a wasteman. Surprised anyone listens to him anymore on these points. Can see a handball from 50 yards away but not a total wipeout after an opponent wins the ball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    The only thing that I liked about our performance today was the ***** tackles at the end to stop the counters, very nice to see us actually wising up a bit.
    Nacho Monreal is very smart like that, had Gibbs played they'd have had us bang to rights on the counter no doubt.

Good LB Monreal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    AR_95 next to him

lool please

ReputationRep:
    still wonderin when people will start rating bellerin :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bellerin finished Debuchy today, such a mature performance, so proud of the lad.

No way would Debuchy have provided the width like Bellerin did today.

ReputationRep:
    Debuchy is 30 in the summer

What a brutal transfer that was

ReputationRep:

really strange one, would have been better off with Aurier

ReputationRep:
    Meh, Jenk is back next year and I think you guys are being harsh on Debuchy, he showed signs of promise when he first came he, he's been out most of the season too and it was Wengs fault bringing him back in such a high tempo, emotional game. 30 in the summer doesn't mean much, most fullbacks are able to keep going into their early to mid 30 by which time Jenk will definitely be ready to take over as 1st choice RB with Bellerin a a solid 2nd choice/ 1st choice challenger. Makes sense to me so long as we keep Jenk in the summer and loan Bellerin out

ReputationRep:

wasn't he like 5m

ReputationRep:
    12 at least mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    wasn't he like 5m
    Nah £10m - £12m

ReputationRep:
    Aurier? What so we could have 3 RB's with an average age of 22? It would be an awful decision you need a mix of youth and experience especially a the back, Wenger was just unlucky that Debuchy had such shock injuries, hopefully he won't get a freak injury like a dislocated shoulder and will play most of next season.

Also, I'm sure I'll get stamped down for saying this by I think I'd actually like Kevin Mirallas at the emirates, he's been the outstanding player for Everton this season, a very decent winger if a bit on the old side at 27. 11 goals in 32 games this year at 1 every 160 mins is very good for a winger. I think he'd be a good squad signing

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.