Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    honestly worse match ive seen in a long time.

Just plain boring. no tension, no excitement or skill or drive.

awful.

ReputationRep:
    Scholesie would have buried that header

ReputationRep:
    This match was a cure for insomnia. We're so mediocre. Not good enough and not bad enough that every match is a backs against the wall under dog affair affair either.

ReputationRep:
    A deserved point? A bit kind that to England's performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A midtable match in international football. Two teams with very little quality setting up conservatively and hoping to nick something from a set piece.

I suppose we can say we got a decent result with a lot of players missing. And Jagielka had a good game. But christ that was dull, and we were very unimpressive.

ReputationRep:
    Deserved point? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    San Marino can play better. This was garbage play. Kept having sleep lapses in the middle of the game.

ReputationRep:
    I hope England don't make it to the world cup. #UpNigeria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    A deserved point? A bit kind that to England's performance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    very kind, Ukraine always looked more likely to do something, heck they should really have scored a couple. (and had at least one penalty tbh), England were absolutely atrocious.

ReputationRep:
    In 9 years the world cups coming home.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    How you feeling now?
    Look at what I said, ****ing ridiculous. Theo walks off with a limp because they just kept targeting our players. Where is the protection ffs? That should have been a red the dirty rat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    honestly worse match ive seen in a long time.

Just plain boring. no tension, no excitement or skill or drive.

awful.
    You could say that about 90% of England games. They tend to go this way.

ReputationRep:
    Christ that was boring.

ReputationRep:
    I have being saying it for years: Gerrard is the problem for England. I don't he has ever played well for England. Ever!

ReputationRep:
    Was Carrick injured? Not as far as my knowledge and why didn't he play? As much as Lampard's 100th cap is an excellent achievement, was it really necessary to play tonight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Was Carrick injured? Not as far as my knowledge and why didn't he play? As much as Lampard's 100th cap is an excellent achievement, was it really necessary to play tonight?
    not playing Carrick tonight was ****ing criminal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meat is Murder)
    I have being saying it for years: Gerrard is the problem for England. I don't he has ever played well for England. Ever!
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Vain)
    Look at what I said, ****ing ridiculous. Theo walks off with a limp because they just kept targeting our players. Where is the protection ffs? That should have been a red the dirty rat.
    Do you mean they're targeting England players...or Arsenal players specifically? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Every English footballer turns absolute trash when it comes to the national stage pretty much, if anyone can fix that then we will win a trophy. No point saying this player and that player does this and that where pretty much every player is under achieving when it comes to a competitive national game.
    Couldn't even put together a single shot/attack tonight against Ukraine! It's only getting worst. Perhaps England should withdraw for the next 10 years and re-enter for World Cup 2022. It has been the same story for 20 years now.

ReputationRep:
    Joachim low says England vs Germany friendly iii November

3-1 to Germany

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.