Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    It looks very fake to me. The 'Fly Emirates' looks like it's been pasted on (look at the 'E' and the fold in the shirt under it). I'm no expert, though. :dontknow:
    Well all the signs are pointing towards this. The away kit isn't going to be white that's for sure since it's based on our old 96 JVC kit. How great can any kit look with that colour scheme anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasri08)

That blue away kit is disgusting. Prefer the white one...
    Me too.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faith01)
    Bright pink is the best, I admite Everton for that, hopefully we can try to emulate their jersey :daydream:
    Hope not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psychotic546)
    The new away kit:

Looks absolutely disgusting. Omg I can't believe we'd play in that =/

Source
    If the sleeves were solid dark blue rather than halved it wouldn't be all that bad. It's better than that yellow with blue sleeves we played in last season.

ReputationRep:
    The assymetry irks me. I wonder what genius designed this horrible kit even if its fake.
    Also that crest is too large. They should make it more simple without the laurel.

bleeeccch

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the white kit is a fake. Shame because it actually looks really nice.

As for the blue one, seems like it's the real thing. It's not terrible, but even Arshavin described it as making him look like a jockey. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Bring back this away kit!

Arsenal agree deal for Carl Jenkinson

Good, I'm happy with this. We needed a proper backup (and successor) for Sagna.

ReputationRep:
      White kit looks awesome. I'd buy that...but wouldn't be seen wearing that blue jockey type thingy. It belongs on a race course.

ReputationRep:
      Arsenal agree deal for Carl Jenkinson

Good, I'm happy with this. We needed a proper backup (and successor) for Sagna.
      Hmmmmm another youngster. Would have preferred someone with top league experience. But at least we won't have to pay much for him.

(Original post by 419)
        Hmmmmm another youngster. Would have preferred someone with top league experience. But at least we won't have to pay much for him.
        Someone with top league experience wouldn't be happy playing second fiddle, or probably wouldn't be a long-term investment.

ReputationRep:
        I beleive that we can still win the Premier League. Who's with me?

ReputationRep:
        South Bridge is getting renamed Fizman bridge in Danny's honour, apparently. :yy:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by TheGreatest21)
        I beleive that we can still win the Premier League. Who's with me?
        Possible but extremely improbable.

ReputationRep:
        I see Franny Coquelin got the winner away at Rennes today. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
        these sore man utd supporters really do get on my nerves at times ... chucking out every excuse and saying how we haven't won a trophy or how other clubs haven't done this and that ... argh

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by JK.)
        South Bridge is getting renamed Fizman bridge in Danny's honour, apparently. :yy:
        It's already been done and they had planned to do it before he had passed away, just coincidental.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...icture-gallery

ReputationRep:
        Line up? Think Sagna is out...

---------Szczesny
        -Eboue-Djourou-Kos-Clichy
        -------Song-Wilshere-----
        -Walcott---Cesc---Nasri
        ----------v.Persie

Expecting a win.

I'd basically go with the above lineup, except perhaps Walcott to come on later rather than start. And, of course, the rumours that Szczesny and Djourou are definitely fit to play are as of yet unconfirmed.

On another note, this game has been ridiculously underhyped.

ReputationRep:
          On another note, this game has been ridiculously underhyped.
          I'm quite glad tbh, we clearly don't react that well under pressure. I'm surprised at just how much the bookies favour us, too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.