The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by foreverstrong_97
Oh sorry :colondollar: Hopefully :smile: But I wouldnt want to lose any memory what if it was not knowing what TSR was and who you all were!?? :frown: :eek: :tongue:

Is that the actual sort of amnesic loss your neighbour suffered, or was it more short-term? A forgetting why he came into a room sort of thing, but more extreme :tongue:
Well I'm going to bed guys :h: Don't worry, I'll be back to save the education system again tomorrow :awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak
Yeah, your education system really is the worst system I've ever seen. And I've been to an American school :lol: A French lesson was spent discussing the texts the teacher was getting DURING THE CLASS and doing easy as hell worksheets that were two years below what we had been doing in England :rofl:

GCSE stuff should be KS3, with an intermediate between GCSE and A-level at the current GCSE level, perhaps even simply making AS into GCSE, and increasing the difficulty of the A-Level :awesome:

People in China will be saying the same about us :smile: Our GCSEs are so far behind theirs
Is that the actual sort of amnesic loss your neighbour suffered, or was it more short-term? A forgetting why he came into a room sort of thing, but more extreme :tongue:

Its going stages...at first he was only losing a bit of memory but now its getting worse :frown:....Oh and its my neighbours son :smile:
Well I'm going to bed guys :h: Don't worry, I'll be back to save the education system again tomorrow :awesome:

Night! :biggrin:.....We wont miss your education system :tongue:
I figured it was implied that it was Boston's MIT. Australia barely has internet, let alone the capabilities to run online undergraduate courses :rofl:

Perhaps you should have actually researched the website before commenting on your scepticism :lol:

And it's Aussie :lol: Spelling it with "z"s just bugs me, sorry :tongue:

That was one of the things they thought me today; not to jump to conclusions so fast. I think that failed. And for the shortening for Australia; I do it how Americo's do it, phonetically! (Only time I'll ever do that)

Well now I'll probably sign up to computer sciences.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I have a question for discussion tomorrow... :smile:
*Just finishes catching up with the thread* I didn't even have school today, just slept all day O.O

Fat-free, pork-free, blasphemy-free Mohammad-Os? :ahee:

(I'm kidding :tongue:)

Actually just spat my imaginary drink out and started laughing IDEK why XP

So, anyone else going back tomorrow? I don't know if I'll be able to sleep :/
No :smile: I want MangoFreaks input... :wink:
Ok guys do you think Baratrauma would cause bleeding in the ears?? :tongue:

Apparently I have a ruptured eardrum :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
Probably all your cussing and screaming... :frown:

:O i just came back -.- oh well... night :L
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Probably all your cussing and screaming... :frown:

Who you referring to?? :s-smilie:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I have a question for discussion tomorrow... :smile:

text me what it is?? :L i won't tell, promise :tongue:
Woo signed up for the edX 6.00x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming! Woo Science! Woo Python!
Original post by SarcasticComplex
text me what it is?? :L i won't tell, promise :tongue:

It can wait :tongue: omg... For the first time since like year seven I packed my pe kit the night before :facepalm:
Original post by themancunian
Woo signed up for the edX 6.00x Introduction to Computer Science and Programming! Woo Science! Woo Python!

Never heard of it actually:/
Original post by themancunian

Care to tell us what exactly that is ::colondollar:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Ok guys do you think Baratrauma would cause bleeding in the ears?? :tongue:

Apparently I have a ruptured eardrum :s-smilie:

In sever cases of Baratrauma, ears do bleed!! :s-smilie:
Ahh right! Im not into computer programming so I wouldnt find it interesting but thanks for offering :smile:

Original post by JamalAhmed
In sever cases of Baratrauma, ears do bleed!! :s-smilie:

Im trying to find out what my condition is :s-smilie:

Latest