Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    We won something this season with worse...
    Barca won nothing bar the supercup last season despite spending nearly 100M euros on Neymar.

Teams around improve.

ReputationRep:
    We won something this season with worse...
    We won't get away with such disgraceful performances again. Scraping through vs a championship side. A goal line clearance to stop us being 3-0 down to 17th in the league 10 mins in to the final looking back on that it's an absolute ****ing joke. So ****ing bad if that were a better team we were on course for another 6-0ing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    We won't get away with such disgraceful performances again. Scraping through vs a championship side. A goal line clearance to stop us being 3-0 down to 17th in the league 10 mins in to the final looking back on that it's an absolute ****ing joke. So ****ing bad if that were a better team we were on course for another 6-0ing
    All I'm seeing there is hypotheticals, in cup competitions you beat what's in front of you.

ReputationRep:
    All I'm seeing there is hypotheticals, in cup competitions you beat what's in front of you.
    Believe me buddy we won't win jack **** if we go in to next season with the same mentality as last year

ReputationRep:
    Also beat 3 top 6 sides along the way...but dont let that get in the way of our agenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Also beat 3 top 6 sides along the way...but dont let that get in the way of our agenda.
    Spurs are ****

Everton had the chances too send us out we were fortunate Barkley missed a sitter.

Liverpool horrible refereeing performance and completely fluked the win should of been another 5-1ing if not for sturridges worst game of the season

Chances are we won't get this luck a again next season this team is not good enough

ReputationRep:
    We were also fortunate the FA cup decided it would be played at the emirates this season. God forbid if we had to go to any decent away grounds

ReputationRep:
    I want griezmann, falcao, pogba, Coleman confirmed by 31st July or wenger can go **** off and play football manager at another club
    Falcao and Pogba? Ur lost bro. Balo & Khedira more realistic imo. Coleman has had one decent season and I would prefer Aurier.
    Griezmann I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilDurk)
    Falcao and Pogba? Ur lost bro. Balo & Khedira more realistic imo. Coleman has had one decent season and I would prefer Aurier.
    Griezmann I agree
    I wasn't serious about pogba and falcao but the money is there. Khedira plays box to box and isn't that good anyway madrid fans will happily see the back of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilDurk)
    Griezmann I agree
    Paradox.

Did you know a thing about Aurier outside of Football manager until this season?

Coleman has been good for the past two seasons tbh and his assist and goal stats are exactly what Arsenal need. I don't think Everton will sell for cheap though.

ReputationRep:
    If it's Aurier for £7m or Coleman for £20m+. I think we all know what will happen...

Jenkinson will be our first choice RB next season

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Martinez will try and mug off Wenger so I don't see the Coleman deal happening

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** negotiating with Everton, they're even worse than us!

Unless Coleman has a release clause then forget about it, you're going to have to pay a whopping British premium for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Paradox.

Did you know a thing about Aurier outside of Football manager until this season?

Coleman has been good for the past two seasons tbh and his assist and goal stats are exactly what Arsenal need. I don't think Everton will sell for cheap though.
    Unfortunately we aren't chelsea. We'll go for the cheap option and if it works out great praise wenger for another bargain signing. If not then we'll harbour another liability in our team while the Chelsea's of this world take the steps to be level with barca/madrid/bayern. I have a lot of admiration for chelsea and your methods of transfers/negotiation you've become one of the best clubs around in transfer dealings

ReputationRep:
    50m for Torress is highly admirable I must admit. Easily a GOAT transfer. And thieving players from other clubs as well. I probably should apologise for doubting your faultess opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately we aren't chelsea. We'll go for the cheap option and if it works out great praise wenger for another bargain signing. If not then we'll harbour another liability in our team while the Chelsea's of this world take the steps to be level with barca/madrid/bayern. I have a lot of admiration for chelsea and your methods of transfers/negotiation you've become one of the best clubs around in transfer dealings
    I agree if your manager just spent a bit of cash(that he has now) you guys would have an amazing team. There are top players available.

We've been very good with our transfer dealings. If they can gel then hopefully we can get closer to the Madrids/Bayerns/Barca's. Still not there yet however, I think this is the season we start to bridge the gap. Reckon 2 signings are needed and I think we can win the CL with the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    50m for Torress is highly admirable I must admit. Easily a GOAT transfer. I probably should apologise for doubting your faultess opinion.
    3.5 years ago. Since that fiasco we've been pretty good in transfer dealings, the past year in particular we've done better transfer dealings than Arsenal personally.

You dithered about for 3 months and bought a luxury signing that you didn't need while we've actually bought players that were required for the team. So I agree with BaconButty.

We haven't thieved any players bar Salah and that was more out of the need as Mata and De Bruyne were both leaving in one window.

ReputationRep:
    Baconbutty clearly the dupe of a Chelsea supporter. Always thought it was Jam, but now he's having a conversation with himself if so..I don't know what to believe :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Admiration for Chelsea? Devaluing Arsenal's FA cup win? baconbutty is obviously not an Arsenal supporter. I honestly don't know is more stupid baconbutty himself or the people who agree with him and his anti Arsenal drivel

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's hard having a conversation with your self on two accounts here

Having said that I don't think jam is butty

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.