Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    X

Completely irrelevant

ReputationRep:
    Is Sheikh Haitham ok? There haven't been any new lectures on YouTube for a very long time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMuslimGuy)

Attachment 382617

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is there supposed to be a 'hamza' in the warido like --> ورضاء (warido-a)? Or it doesn't matter actually?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    Completely irrelevant

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you been to Hajj yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)
    'Journey to Allah' by Ibn Rajab is my favourite Islamic book at the moment. It's an explanation of the hadith where Rasullullah sallallu alayhi wasalam said you will enter jannah by Allah's mercy not your deeds.
    It contains Islamic information pertaining to deeds and other things which I was unaware of; it's a massive eeman booster. And has such poetic beauties that really make you reflect and ponder. Here are two of my favourites:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you liked that book then be sure to check out all the other books published by the same publisher (Dar al-Sunnah). They are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I think she is still hurting over her rejection :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    Nah i havent

But my brother has been umrah. Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    If you liked that book then be sure to check out all the other books published by the same publisher (Dar al-Sunnah). They are awesome.
    JazakAllahu khayran. Any in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quantum, you get banned all the time... just wondering, what actually motivates you to come back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruh)
    Quantum, you get banned all the time... just wondering, what actually motivates you to come back?
    Who are you. What is your old account?

I enjoy using tsr and talking to you guys, and also i learn so much from this isoc. And i like to give dawah to some people here and there

And of course, joking around and trolling is pretty fun :yes:

It is easy for me to come back becUse i have the tsr app. It is easily accessible and it is portable so i can do other stuff whilst im on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw I forgot to say.. I4L and TMG.. Great work MashaAllah. May Allah reward you both immensely for all the hard work. Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by same love)
    Who are you. What is your old account?

I enjoy using tsr and talking to you guys, and also i learn so much from this isoc. And i like to give dawah to some people here and there

And of course, joking around and trolling is pretty fun :yes:

It is easy for me to come back becUse i have the tsr app. It is easily accessible and it is portable so i can do other stuff whilst im on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I banned my old account after people were sending me weird PMs I won't say who I was but I didn't use to come on the ISOC really (but who hasn't heard of Quantum? :lol:); I've only started practising recently

But do you not think that by creating many accounts and trolling people, starting debates and tearing this place up ruins the imaan of others and actually works counter to dawah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    Yes Fam.. Mard E Momin.
    Actually, its all about Sheikh Rasheed!
    The man from Lal Haveli :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PPF)
    Is Sheikh Haitham ok? There haven't been any new lectures on YouTube for a very long time...
    The Shaykh was the teacher of my next door neighbour!

There have been some articles slandering him in the newspapers so he's gone quiet at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Don't take the mick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by same love)
    I think she is still hurting over her rejection :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dear Quantum

You irritate us, waste our time and act counter to the interests of the Ummah here.
    Can you leave TSR please?

Yours Sincerely

ISOC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LotusBlue)
    Btw I forgot to say.. I4L and TMG.. Great work MashaAllah. May Allah reward you both immensely for all the hard work. Ameen.
    [
    Thanks India :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Do I owe any of you pm replies or something?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.