Size:  5.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfvK0JeWeU&t=1m10s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Ikr haha sorry i shall stop swooning now :lol:

For me its coffee (i dislike tea sorry)

Hahaha Simon has the sarky Bond persona but women fall at John's feet so i think he has to be Bond (even tho Simon used to sign his name in 1985 as Simon leBond)- nick is just too pretty as we already discovered there she goes Miss America

:lol:

"Simon LeBond"... :lol: Never knew that

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm ready..........PrincessBO$$ Yo, No more games I'mma change what you call bananas, tear this mother fing roof off like 2 dogs just ate bananas, I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed, banana's have been chewed up and spit out and booed off the plate, but u kept chewing and stepped right in the next cypher, best believe somebody's sniffing the damn diaper! (you) All the pain inside amplified by, the fact you can't get by with your 9 to, 5 and you can't provide the right type of, bananas for your family, coz man these god damn foodstamps don't buy bananas, this is ur life and these times are so hard, and its gettin even harder try and feed and water ur seed plus
    teeter totter caught up between bein' a father and a prima-donnaBaby mama drama screamin' on and too much For u to want to say in one spot, and another day of monotony's gotten to u to the point where ur like a banana, and u've got to formulate a plot or get ur skin peeled off and shot....................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    x
    Just finished watching the concert. Thanks so much for it!:five: I'm in quite a good mood now
    The amount of times McCulloch said goodnight and kept returning at the end That was amazing:yep::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Ok, I'm ready..........PrincessBO$$ Yo, No more games I'mma change what you call bananas, tear this mother fing roof off like 2 dogs just ate bananas, I was playin' in the beginning, the mood all changed, banana's have been chewed up and spit out and booed off the plate, but u kept chewing and stepped right in the next cypher, best believe somebody's sniffing the damn diaper! (you) All the pain inside amplified by, the fact you can't get by with your 9 to, 5 and you can't provide the right type of, bananas for your family, coz man these god damn foodstamps don't buy bananas, this is ur life and these times are so hard, and its gettin even harder try and feed and water ur seed plus
    teeter totter caught up between bein' a father and a prima-donnaBaby mama drama screamin' on and too much For u to want to say in one spot, and another day of monotony's gotten to u to the point where ur like a banana, and u've got to formulate a plot or get ur skin peeled off and shot....................
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Just finished watching the concert. Thanks so much for it!:five: I'm in quite a good mood now
    The amount of times McCulloch said goodnight and kept returning at the end That was amazing:yep::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay I have another if you want it :lol: Yeah all the encores were great That's a great concert.

ReputationRep:
    PrincessBO$$ is gonna feel this

Do you like it?

ReputationRep:
    Yay I have another if you want it :lol: Yeah all the encores were great That's a great concert.
    Oooh, yes please. Maybe not now though because I need to calm down from this one but that sounds great Haha yup! What's the best concert by them you have ever seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    PrincessBO$$ is gonna feel this

Do you like it?
    :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ain't nobody using Eminem's lyrics to diss me!!!! Talking about you PrincessBO$$

Edit: I forgot the necessary

ReputationRep:
    I'm friends with the monster his name is hamza
    Get along with the voices inside of his head
    He 'says' he is trying to save me, he is asking for death
    At least he knows he is crazy, yeah, he knows he is crazy

I wanted the blame him for all of the weird racist comments he said, but i don't want to hear him constantly say sorry
    Oh, well, guess PrincessBO$$ can't be choosey
    Wanted to receive attention for my weird copycat music
    Wanted to be left alone in public Hamza Excuse me

Shall i continue?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, yes please. Maybe not now though because I need to calm down from this one but that sounds great Haha yup! What's the best concert by them you have ever seen?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't really have one favourite, I've also heard quite a few (so I have to imagine what It'd be like). Their 80s concerts never seem to disappoint

ReputationRep:
    Ain't nobody using Eminem's lyrics to diss me!!!! Talking about you PrincessBO$$

Edit: I forgot the necessary
    Too late

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I'm friends with the monster his name is hamza
    Get along with the voices inside of his head
    He 'says' he is trying to save me, he is asking for death
    At least he knows he is crazy, yeah, he knows he is crazy

I wanted the blame him for all of the weird racist comments he said, but i don't want to hear him constantly say sorry
    Oh, well, guess PrincessBO$$ can't be choosey
    Wanted to receive attention for my weird copycat music
    Wanted to be left alone in public Hamza Excuse me

Shall i continue?
    :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have one favourite, I've also heard quite a few (so I have to imagine what It'd be like). Their 80s concerts never seem to disappoint
    Ohh OK, ooh OK <----- one of the weirdest replies I've had (I think ) a bit repetitive. Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh OK, ooh OK <----- one of the weirdest replies I've had (I think ) a bit repetitive. Cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

How have you been doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

How have you been doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay thank you How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you How about you?
    Woahhh, speedy reply! :eek:

That's great! I'm a lot better after that concert

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.