• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerplexingGeode)
    Likewise, I too cannot recall the level in question.

If the MyHermes couriers were to become snowed in, and they actually managed to reach a delivery destination; they would probably throw it into the snow and leave it to soak up the moisture, as well as freeze. Thus, depending on the material of the item/s in question, would depend on the amount of damage that has been inflicted on the item/s due to poor delivery tactics.
    They probably wouldn't be able to deliver any parcels if the snow was too bad, as they wouldn't be able to make it to any delivery address! I can remember a time whereby the snow was really bad, and we couldn't get out of the street, so everyone went to the Co-op for their food. Bearing in mind the whole of the village was relying on co-op, the food ran out and we had to do a 3.5 mile walk to Tesco's to get our shopping - in the freezing cold and snow! Wasn't fun!

That was where I used to live, though - now, I'd go to the co-op, or walk to Asda, or Lidl... so if that ever happened again, we'd be covered!

Anything electrical would get destroyed due to the snow and ice/moisture. At least breakable items would have more of a chance, as snow would give a bit of a cushioning (so long as there wasn't any ice either), so would land on the snow and wouldn't get totally destroyed, which would be the case if they just threw it onto the normal road/pathway surface.

I also recommend you purchase Mario Kart 8, it is excellent. Have you ever had the opportunity to play an older generation gaming console, such as a Sega Megadrive, N64 or SNES? Furthermore, you can purchase virtual N64, NES and SNES games on the Wii U and Wii store (I assume you still can with the Wii); I have Super Mario World on the Wii U as a digital download. It is an excellent game, though the ten secret levels that can be accessed via a special star portal, can be really difficult and I was only able to complete seven out of ten of the secret levels. I believe an example of these levels would be the 'Uber' level, etc.

The mechanics of Mario Kart 7 are not much different to that of the previous and subsequent Mario Kart games by Nintendo, if at all.

:moon:

The things is, I don't have a Wii U, which is what MK8 requires - and I haven't used my current Wii enough to warrant spending more money on a Wii U. However, I do spend enough time on the DSi to warrant an upgrade to the 3DS - especially considering that the DSi Store is shutting down as of March 2017. So I'd be able to get the MK Wii, and the MK7 for 3DS (when purchasing a 3DS), but not the Wii U version.
    I think I did play a SNES a few years back, but I haven't ever owned a SNES or a 64 etc. I'll ahve to look at that when I play the Wii again

Haha, I thought that all MK games would be similar!

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    :fuhrer:
    :unimpressed:

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shezzax)
    Hi, welcome to CTAM. Please be aware that this is not the correct number. You wouldn't mind editing for us? spotify95 gets quite upset when the numbers are wrong see? Thanks a million.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.