Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Yeah a fail. Remember some us got Es. Though to be honest if I was in 6th sorm I'd react the same way

You have to remember you've still got like 4 months though and the whole point of mocks is to fail and learn from your mistakes! Don't stress

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chem is my specialty though

Thanks, 69% in French A2 essay :mmm:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Chem is my specialty though

Thanks, 69% in French A2 essay :mmm:
    Chems mine too :awesome:
    Nat Scis together forever :five:

Anyway, as I say, you will now be scared ****less and motivated to do well do all's good!
    You're moaning about 69%? :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure I got a U in my FP1 mock. Someone please instill in me that I can't do a brief skimming of the text book the night before at A Level - especially not FP1. Uuuuggh.

Also failing biology 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chems mine too :awesome:
    Nat Scis together forever :five:

Anyway, as I say, you will now be scared ****less and motivated to do well do all's good!
    You're moaning about 69%? :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :awesome::teeth:

Yeah, I might have to revise now :lol:

No! I was very happy with 31/45 because I didn't know anything :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :awesome::teeth:

Yeah, I might have to revise now :lol:

No! I was very happy with 31/45 because I didn't know anything :rofl:
    Well, gg.

I always endeavour to revise but end up not doing so!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ohliwiah)
    I hate sociology with a passion, its so boring for me! but Im getting good grades and I don't really spend any time on it at home, apart from homework, so I guess its not difficult.
    Psychology I like the best, its interesting and I find relatively easy, its just that I find it hard to remember all the names of the psychologists who did the studies, because theres a lot of them to remember, but Im getting good grades too so Im quite happy with them both, and also I don't like the attachments topic very much.
    How are you finding them?
    Pretty much the same. I hate sociology, too much work in my opinion and not enough time for the exam. I do like psychology, I seem to do good at it naturally

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else have to write 150 words for why they want to do a taster course with the UoL?

I have 2 to do, no idea what to write.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Pssh, I never got what his issue was anyway. It's nice to have you back
    Hhaha meh im used to it now to the point i dont give two s***s so yeah awww bless ive missed you guys my second family

(Original post by sarahiscool)
    could say the same thing about chem :P
    Yeah I don't know why I took it .... It was a case of which subjects do I hate the least
    OOHAAHASIAJISJAADBHFJHDSHASDBE!! !!/;;;//.;;;;;\\'\\[email protected]@$%^&**(rr^^*((^^% $#[email protected]#
    HOW DARE YOU! chem is awesome
    ohh wow haha funny meh i dnt mind my subjects atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    I want to hibernate But think of all the things I'd miss :eek:
    Ha, me going to study is a preposterous idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didnt choose to hibernate Ive missed these guys anywho dont get yourself addicted like i did
    hahahah trust me i was a lazy swot and yeah revised props like the days before my exam revised history on the day got an A donnish style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foreverstrong_97)
    hahahah trust me i was a lazy swot and yeah revised props like the days before my exam revised history on the day got an A donnish style
    Any tips on how to freaking destroy the history exams (and get an A ) as I have mocks before February half term. Also are you on edexcel? Can you PM me what exam paper unit 1 and unit 2 were?

ReputationRep:
    Happy with my Christmas results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Happy with my Christmas results!
    Well done on them! I'm happy with physics and French! (If I did maths mocks,I'd have been happy with those too)

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing dystopian novels for my course work piece in English Lit, I'm struggling to find points though.. The book I'm doing it on is The children of Men by P D James. Has anyone read it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attending a Cambridge Masterclass this year? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tashalouiise_)
    Pretty much the same. I hate sociology, too much work in my opinion and not enough time for the exam. I do like psychology, I seem to do good at it naturally
    Yeah I agree. I don't really like my teacher either, my notes are all over the place because of her style of teaching -.- but good luck in your exams

ReputationRep:
    Well done on them! I'm happy with physics and French! (If I did maths mocks,I'd have been happy with those too)
    Thanks! I wouldn't get so bogged down on your Biology and Chemistry, considering half the Physics class had gone out the night before, I doubt anyone's going to take them too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    Thanks! I wouldn't get so bogged down on your Biology and Chemistry, considering half the Physics class had gone out the night before, I doubt anyone's going to take them too seriously.
    We had this Oxbridge meeting. And she wanted our % for mock exams :lol:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    We had this Oxbridge meeting. And she wanted our % for mock exams :lol:
    Bet you were like 'umm...well in Physics in French I got x' But I've forgotten the others' :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bet you were like 'umm...well in Physics in French I got x' But I've forgotten the others' :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hadn't received the mocks before the meeting! Only half of French so I was feeling good
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't received the mocks before the meeting! Only half of French so I was feeling good
    Got away with it then :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.