Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    rather happy right now, finally have a day off tomorrow
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I feel like i really want a hug because i feel empty. But maybe its all the stress. I feel that i cant wait to go home in two weeks and just relax. I feel that everything i wanted to get away from in the first place is all i want now. I feel like a mess but ill fix myself. I feel demotivated. But to sum it up, i feel pretty meh. :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    I feel like i really want a hug because i feel empty. But maybe its all the stress. I feel that i cant wait to go home in two weeks and just relax. I feel that everything i wanted to get away from in the first place is all i want now. I feel like a mess but ill fix myself. I feel demotivated. But to sum it up, i feel pretty meh. :lollypop:
    Tell your bada bhai what the problem is.

:console:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Upset/a little annoyed that the guy I like wont step up seen as he says he likes me.

ReputationRep:
    pathetic but i cant stop crying because i failed my driving theory test by a mark
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i need to grow up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caracharlotte)
    pathetic but i cant stop crying because i failed my driving theory test by a mark
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i need to grow up
    Don't worry about it Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Next time you take it you'll be twice as prepared and you'll easily pass (take a paracetamol before taking the test if you worry at all during the test)

(Original post by lou 22)
    Upset/a little annoyed that the guy I like wont step up seen as he says he likes me.
    How about you step up and ask him out? You both like each other anyway, no point wasting time thinking about what the other person is thinking etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Awww 2 weeks is nothing! They'll go by so fast you won't even realise

Where are you btw?

ReputationRep:
    Ded
    I feel Ded

N sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Ded
    I feel Ded

N sad
    What's wrong? You deserve to be happy!

Feel free to pm me, or just tell me on here. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Lonely as heck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l)
    What's wrong? You deserve to be happy!

Feel free to pm me, or just tell me on here. :cookie:
    That's very sweet of you, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    That's very sweet of you, thank you
    It's nothing

So talk to me Goaded what's up (also may I ask what your name is, I get the feeling it isn't Goaded :/ )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l)
    Don't worry about it Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Next time you take it you'll be twice as prepared and you'll easily pass (take a paracetamol before taking the test if you worry at all during the test)

How about you step up and ask him out? You both like each other anyway, no point wasting time thinking about what the other person is thinking etc.
    I did tell him i'd leave him alone but I will say on the advice of a TSRian it will be my last reply, he thinks that things wont end well and that I may hurt him as we live in Birmingham and Wales (he lives there) but I have never liked anyone as much as I like him. I dont mind being the female asking out the male as I do like him a load we are kind of like the best thing we both have never had. I did actually love this same guy before he chose his ex over me well I think he has broke up with her he said he regretted that choice. But I will give it one more chance and if no positive response then I will leave him alone for good. Thats fair.

ReputationRep:
    :work:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I cried today, the first time in over a year. It was a huge build up of emotion! I'm feeling lighter and happier now in a weird way I'm almost proud of myself for crying. I feel a bit more human now... and focused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't know, I cried today, the first time in over a year. It was a huge build up of emotion! I'm feeling lighter and happier now in a weird way I'm almost proud of myself for crying. I feel a bit more human now... and focused.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)

Thank you, I'm happy right now

I was just so sensitive today, my friend even called me a "petal" lol. I felt like one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Thank you, I'm happy right now

I was just so sensitive today, my friend even called me a "petal" lol. I felt like one though.
    Are Kidaa Soniye?

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling better than I was 1 hour ago.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Hungry again >.<

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.