The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8320
Thoughts on iPad Pro?

Worth buying?
I'd be £300 richer right now if I hadn't cashed out on Man United. Fuaaarrkkkk.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[video="youtube;M0-ChqIib_w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0-ChqIib_w[/video]
this guy might be POTUS. holy smokes batman.
Thoughts on a novel about 2 long lost brothers, one in the Arsenal academy and one in the Spurs academy who meet each other years later in the pros.

One of them will be face, do really well in school and equally well on the pitch, but the other will be heel and have a really bad attitude, basically football is his last chance and his only way out, but he she shows Messi-like quality, but it has to be nurtured out of him.
Original post by swirly
Thoughts on a novel about 2 long lost brothers, one in the Arsenal academy and one in the Spurs academy who meet each other years later in the pros.

One of them will be face, do really well in school and equally well on the pitch, but the other will be heel and have a really bad attitude, basically football is his last chance and his only way out, but he she shows Messi-like quality, but it has to be nurtured out of him.

Sounds like you'd only sell about 13 copies (all to your mum).

On the note of sibling stories - have you see Warrior? That was a good film.
Original post by Zerforax
Sounds like you'd only sell about 13 copies (all to your mum).

On the note of sibling stories - have you see Warrior? That was a good film.

Yes!!! Did you cry at the ending?:colondollar:
Original post by swirly

:lol:

Sounds like the Rose brothers from Dream Team
Dream Team lol. Is there a more difficult show to try and find episodes online?

Still never been able to find any.
Reply 8329
Really want the iPad Pro but can't justify paying £400 for it

🤔
Original post by SA-1
Really want the iPad Pro but can't justify paying £400 for it

🤔

What is the point of a tablet?
Reply 8331
Watch Mr Robot guys. It's a madness.
Reply 8332
Original post by Kenan and Kel
What is the point of a tablet?

A spare time & money consuming electronic device with absolute no need tbh

Have a MacBook Pro already, absolutely no justification of me buying it is there 🤔
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Dream Team lol. Is there a more difficult show to try and find episodes online?

Still never been able to find any.

Series 6 and onwards are all on YouTube.

I watched Series 7 recently and the plots/stories are just ridiculous :lol:

Agree that tablets are a complete waste of money. Right up there with Beats headphones.
Reply 8334
Depends on what kind of Beats tbf. If you get the Studio's then its pretty good value for money. Ticks the boxes you want from headphones, even if its on the expensive side.

Sennheisers the best though.
Original post by Rk2k14
Depends on what kind of Beats tbf. If you get the Studio's then its pretty good value for money. Ticks the boxes you want from headphones, even if its on the expensive side.

Especially with the warranty they give you, you can send for replacements if they break.
Original post by SA-1
A spare time & money consuming electronic device with absolute no need tbh

Have a MacBook Pro already, absolutely no justification of me buying it is there 🤔

Tbf, playing games such as Fruit Ninja on that big screen justifies the £400 price-tag, epic **** right there
Nah, love my iPad mini. Never really understood the point until I got one, but the only regret I have is I didn't get a bigger storage one now. Wouldn't buy the iPad pro or probs even the iPad, the portability factor of a 7 inch tablet makes it. Never really have to think about taking it with me, always fits in a bag or I can carry it with one hand.
Original post by Rk2k14

SR is right in fairness. Beats are massively overpriced. If you're going from your phone's stock headphones that cost about 50p to manufacture straight to £200 Beats then they will obviously sound much better but for half the price they will get spanked by a decent pair of headphones from an actual audio brand.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/da/1000x4500px-LL-da3733d4_Portableheadphoneschartljokerl.png

That's from Head-Fi.org (an audiophile website).

Basically if you want bang for buck & sound quality get something else, if you want to get bumped and live in regret, get Beats.
I like my Ipad, but it never gets used when I am at home.. I just dont have any reason not to use my laptop.*

Wife brought it for me a few years ago, and its great everytime we go on holiday.. Load it up with some decent music, put a few games on there the two of us can play, a couple of movies for the flights, etc. *

Latest