Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    Monreal and Verm are both out injured
    2011 again :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Get the feeling that Wenger allows too much freedom for the players. They need to be told in training to keep the ball better and not get carried away. That first and last goal could have easily been avoided if they went forward without compromising on the defence.

ReputationRep:
    Don't chat rubbish , if u ain't gonna spend 80 million

ReputationRep:
    Our first opening loss in 13 years. 2 players out injured in one match. The other out suspended on a red card. And we have 3 games in the next 10 days?

I need me some vodka...

ReputationRep:
    What a failure of a football club and a manager. Hope people have realised they're only interested in making money.

ReputationRep:
    If we stick Frimpong and Ramsey in defense, who do we have for centre mid alongside wilshere?

(the answer is nobody)
    We could get Rosicky to play deep and replace Ox with Miyachi... I'm struggling to see if we can actually field a full team and bench.

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/piersmorgan

Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Yes I am. Cesar isn't better. Not in 2013 anyways.
    Sure. I was impressed with Szczesny when I saw him in that 2011 period, but he's slipped under my radar since then, really.

Monreal and Verm are both out injured
    Oh. I didn't realise. That's some defensive crisis. As an earlier poster said, this really is 2011 all over again.

(Original post by Mr Advice)
    I don't think Monreal will be fit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah. See above.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think the situation is recoverable? Can we seriously buy enough quality in the next two weeks to turn us around? I'm thinking it's too late. Gosh, another ten months of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who goes to an Arsenal game must love being ****ed in the bum, continuously :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe we haven't signed a DM tbh. We struggle so bad without Arteta, can't imagine what the next month will be like. Extremely negligent that we still don't have a Song replacement.

ReputationRep:
    Lost 3 ****ing 1 to Aston Villa, a team that just about survived last year from being relegated. Red card for Koscielny; Gibbs and Sagna injured. This start couldn't get any worse :facepalm:.

ReputationRep:
    Presumably we'll have to recall Miquel, IF we can

not that that inspires any confidence in me but at least he's a player

ReputationRep:
    Piers Morgan is an idiot. He moans about Van Persie leaving, without remembering that Van Persie only had a year left on his contract. Given Arsenal were unlikely to be title challengers, and Van Persie was simply not going to resign, £24 million was pretty good business. Sure, Arsenal fans have every right to be infuriated now - I would be - but Morgan is just a cretin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I've longed accepted that I am since 2010. But thanks for confirming it.
    Lost faith in wenger few seasons ago, when we lost to man u in fa cup where man united played defenders in their midfield and beat us....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    See below.

Sure. So are you happy to keep him as your first choice keeper, then? And surely Cesar is still better than Szczesny?
    The decision making can be improved if he is given a talking to or has someone who pushes him during training. That someone I feel should be a back up keeper to keep Szczesny on his toes..

Cesar is decent keeper but won't be first choice at Arsenal and is too expensive as a back up keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I said I'll be happy if this happened tbh if you got key players I'd say it's a 1 off but you seriously need signings badly
    True, I'm not gunna start ranting and raving calling for Wenger's head just yet. Lets wait and see what happens at the end of the window.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear oh dear

ReputationRep:
    Spurs have strengthened, Arsenal are looking even more worst than last season.
    Remember Wigan - the team that pulled out the great escape time and time again - they eventually got relegated.
    Same will happen with Arsenal, you can only get lucky so many times relying on other teams failing for you to get top 4.

ReputationRep:
    I just cannot watch arsenal any more, it's going to send me to an early grave.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.