Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    :laugh:

How are you today? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is thingy majiggy funny?

Yeah, slept in till 3pm :eek: how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    eurgh i dont know why i have to suck so much. i just always have to **** everything up no matter what it is. am too tired to be angry at external things and that would be wrong anyway cos is always me doing the wrong thing cos am so wrong now and i just dont want to do this any more so bad and wrong and pain.

(Original post by HmMusic)
    I've just realised it was our 5th anniversary five days ago. Neither of us remembered. I feel really **** now because I'm panicking that my partner doesn't love me enough to remember such an important date, but also because I forgot too and that makes me a hypocritical *****. I really wanted to celebrate. Our celebrating involved him playing GTA, me consoling a screaming baby then going to bed at 10 and watching 1 and a half episodes of Castle before dozing off. He didn't even come to bed til gone 3. It's now 12:42 and he's asleep and Scott's crying and I really want to talk to him about it but he has work tomorrow. So ****ing upset right now.
    :jumphug: You don't have anything to feel **** about hun... It's natural you'd forget when you've got so much going on at the moment with Scott. As someone else suggested, maybe find someone to babysit him for a night and have a belated celebration with your partner then? You don't even have to go out, maybe make a nice meal at home and watch a film or something?

(Original post by Sultana)
    eurgh i dont know why i have to suck so much. i just always have to **** everything up no matter what it is. am too tired to be angry at external things and that would be wrong anyway cos is always me doing the wrong thing cos am so wrong now and i just dont want to do this any more so bad and wrong and pain.

You definitely do not suck. You're a lovely person and you're not doing the wrong thing at all... I think you're managing really well despite everything, and you should be so proud of yourself for hanging in there with uni and everything else. :jumphug: You know where I am if you want to talk.

ReputationRep:
    I told my wife some of what's bothering me and as expected she shouted at me. Now she won't leave me home alone, I'm currently sitting in her office while she's at a class, the voices are shouting at me to run away but I know that will make her really angry and where would I go anyway? I can't even take my medication without her watching me to make sure I don't do anything. I feel really angry and upset, she never takes anything I say seriously - last night I was lying in bed and over heard the neighbors plotting against me, but of course I "hallucinated" it according to her, she never realizes the danger and one day soon she's going to really regret it when they act against us. I'm sorry to rant here, I have no one to talk to about anything, even if no one reads this it makes it easier to think about stuff when I type it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    your so strong, and youv had a tough few months, and not much support due to ****ty CMHT receptionish incident person that you had, so dont feel bad for this melt down at all, your strong to have kept going, and be working towards getting better! you have lots of help and support and you know you have us lot!
    things will be ok!
    if you ever need a chat, just give me a shout on skype!

Thank you :hugs: I hope so. Got the crisis team coming in a minute so going to tell them how crappy I feel and see what happens. Just feel so bad for falling behind with work already, just have no motivation and no concentration. I tried to read today but just read one page, burst into tears and gave up. That's all today has been - crying a lot and clinging onto my girlfriend. Really am being too clingy atm - she's just gone to the shops now to get something and I was panicking about her going, asking if she's going to come back and crying at the thought of her just walking out and leaving... Thank you, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Is thingy majiggy funny?

Yeah, slept in till 3pm :eek: how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep:

Oh no, I slept until around 1pm :ninja:. Yesterday evening I had a nap between 9pm and 11:30pm and I didn't sleep all night, didn't get to sleep until 8:30am. And I just got back from somewhere with a friend, she needed to go and return something but didn't know where it was so I went with her .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    :yep:

Oh no, I slept until around 1pm :ninja:. Yesterday evening I had a nap between 9pm and 11:30pm and I didn't sleep all night, didn't get to sleep until 8:30am. And I just got back from somewhere with a friend, she needed to go and return something but didn't know where it was so I went with her .
    I slep from about 12.30-6 then 7-10 then 12-3 and in bed again :facepalm: just so wacked after yesterday

Thats cool you went with her shell have appreciated that :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Thank you :hugs: I hope so. Got the crisis team coming in a minute so going to tell them how crappy I feel and see what happens. Just feel so bad for falling behind with work already, just have no motivation and no concentration. I tried to read today but just read one page, burst into tears and gave up. That's all today has been - crying a lot and clinging onto my girlfriend. Really am being too clingy atm - she's just gone to the shops now to get something and I was panicking about her going, asking if she's going to come back and crying at the thought of her just walking out and leaving... Thank you, how are you?
    Its good to be honest with them, its so cliche but the more honest you are the more they can help :yep:
    Are uni aware of the situation? You will be ok i have so much faith in you!
    Crying and clinging can be good sometimes, i was like that with rory the other night so you dont need to feel bad :nah:
    Shes not gonna walk out on you because even i can tell she cares so much about you!

All iv dont today is sleep as i had a job interview yesterday and its literall taken it out of me which is quite scary :/

Hope the crisis team goes ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ****ty ****ty person. :cry2: I dont kkneow why I have to keepe on going and I just dnt want to ayymore. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    ****ty ****ty person. :cry2: I dont kkneow why I have to keepe on going and I just dnt want to ayymore. :cry:
    Your not ****tty at all :nah:
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Found this an interesting take on some common mental health conditions:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...creatures.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Found this an interesting take on some common mental health conditions:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...creatures.html
    :facepalm: how are they aloud to run that in the paper?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your not ****tty at all :nah:
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am definitely ****ty. :sadnod: Dontkoew what to do anymoer. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: how are they aloud to run that in the paper?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apparently his aim was to reduce stigma. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Am definitely ****ty. :sadnod: Dontkoew what to do anymoer. :cry2:
    my brain is confused and just repped you instead of clicking the quote button :facepalm:
    your not at all i promise you! you can PM me if you like, and have a chat about it? :hugs:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Apparently his aim was to reduce stigma. :dontknow:
    if it was aiming to reduce stigma then surely they shouldnt have written what they did next to the pictures? :dontknow: i found the info next to it very sort of rude and stuff... as if it was saying "this is what people with these illnesses are actually like"

ReputationRep:
    I slep from about 12.30-6 then 7-10 then 12-3 and in bed again :facepalm: just so wacked after yesterday

Thats cool you went with her shell have appreciated that :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you shouldn't worry about that if you had nothing else to do, you can feel quite refreshed sometimes if you do that :yep:

Well, she asked me first . I'm sure she is also having problems fitting in and stuff :erm:. We are going to the bank tomorrow .

ReputationRep:
    I consider the Daily Mail story is belittling the profound impact all the various illnesses and symptoms can have on an individual and their families. Feel pretty insulted. Thank god for the free press!

ReputationRep:
    my brain is confused and just repped you instead of clicking the quote button :facepalm:
    your not at all i promise you! you can PM me if you like, and have a chat about it? :hugs:

if it was aiming to reduce stigma then surely they shouldnt have written what they did next to the pictures? :dontknow: i found the info next to it very sort of rude and stuff... as if it was saying "this is what people with these illnesses are actually like"
    I really am.
    Would I not be bothering you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    I think you shouldn't worry about that if you had nothing else to do, you can feel quite refreshed sometimes if you do that :yep:

Well, she asked me first . I'm sure she is also having problems fitting in and stuff :erm:. We are going to the bank tomorrow .
    we had certain things we were meant to do but didnt :sad: deffinately dont feel refreshed either

you should hang out more then if shes struggling aswell!

ReputationRep:
    I really am.
    Would I not be bothering you? :hugs:
    ofcourse not hun! my inbox is always open

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.