The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8340

Welbz is Dat Guy
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by manchesterunited15
Wenger goofed so bad

It's fine, they have Welbeck now. He can do a man-marking job on Fabregas while Sanogo is up front.

''oh everybody hates you...nah nah nah nah nah nah na, oh Cesc youre a chav, youre a ****, nah nah nah nah nah nah''

More enjoyable than with RVP, he didnt show much reaction when he came back. Cesc might end up having some kind of mental episode midway through the game. The head shaving thing was a sign that he's in a fragile place mentally. Some kind of 2 footed lunge from Koscielny would be nice.
(edited 9 years ago)
^ or, risk getting fined and have your next home games behind closed doors...
Original post by shawn_o1
^ or, risk getting fined and have your next home games behind closed doors...

Huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was referring to the chants that Arsenal fans may aim at Fabregas, which may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, and cause Arsenal the football club lots of headaches.
Original post by shawn_o1
I was referring to the chants that Arsenal fans may aim at Fabregas, which may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, and cause Arsenal the football club lots of headaches.

You must be joking. This kind of thing happens every game and in much more colourful language than that.

I quite enjoy it when the fans get riled up like that, makes the prawn sandwich brigade nice and uncomfortable!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8349
Pretty sure Cesc won't be that bothered by some sad fans shouting random crap at him, anyway. :biggrin:
Original post by manchesterunited15
Wenger goofed so bad

So bad for words, it's a shame.

Original post by Zürich

''oh everybody hates you...nah nah nah nah nah nah na, oh Cesc youre a chav, youre a kunt, nah nah nah nah nah nah''

More enjoyable than with RVP, he didnt show much reaction when he came back. Cesc might end up having some kind of mental episode midway through the game. The head shaving thing was a sign that he's in a fragile place mentally. Some kind of 2 footed lunge from Koscielny would be nice.

Pls Zurich pls. I will stand by what I'm about to say for as long as I live, Cesc does not deserve to be booed and chanted at when he gets to the Emirates. I am praying to God that he doesn't get booed every time he touches the ball. The guy has a good heart he didn't mean to hurt the fans it's just what he has to do for a living init, only thing now is that he cannot be a club legend anymore :frown:

I cri evryteim.

Original post by llys
Pretty sure Cesc won't be that bothered by some sad fans shouting random crap at him, anyway. :biggrin:

If it was to happen he most definitely will be. As a human being deep deep down it'll hurt no matter how much you try to shake it off. Hope he does well (not against us though!) good luck to him.
Reply 8351

I think Arsene may regret not bringing fabregas back to the emirates,some may disagree but maybe cazorla should have taken up on the opportunity to go to athletico and then that way we could have played 4-1-4-1 and bought ourselves a left winger,poldi could have done with ozil and fabregas down the middle and either sanchez or walcott on right,might not have left enough room for ramsey ,wilshere,arteta and co but competition for places is something we havent had for years and can only be healthy,look at citeh and chelski for example.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Flamini though :rofl: he's my guy always up for a fight. The togetherness in this club is unreal, beautiful to see.

Wenger promotes bromance methinks.
Original post by Zürich

''oh everybody hates you...nah nah nah nah nah nah na, oh Cesc youre a chav, youre a kunt, nah nah nah nah nah nah''

Wish Cesc just did an RVP.

Known for years that Cesc is a snake tbh, he's chatting **** about the he still loves Arsenal, guy went on strike ffs. Cesc is just trolling Arsenal fans and getting them emotional lel.

Seems like it's working
Reply 8354
Hi, I've just signed up for red membership. When I try to buy tickets for a match online it says that I don't have the right membership even though I'm selecting games where the red membership symbol is displayed. Do I need to wait to receive a membership card or something in the post?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
So bad for words, it's a shame.

Pls Zurich pls. I will stand by what I'm about to say for as long as I live, Cesc does not deserve to be booed and chanted at when he gets to the Emirates. I am praying to God that he doesn't get booed every time he touches the ball. The guy has a good heart he didn't mean to hurt the fans it's just what he has to do for a living init, only thing now is that he cannot be a club legend anymore :frown:

I cri evryteim.

If it was to happen he most definitely will be. As a human being deep deep down it'll hurt no matter how much you try to shake it off. Hope he does well (not against us though!) good luck to him.

The guy was never going to be a club legend in the first place. Tell me what was so legendary about what he did for us during the time he spent here? If you want to throw him in the same category as Henry, O'Leary, Brady, Bergkamp, Adams, George, Wright etc. then you're diminishing the achievements of the true legends of our club.

People need to move on from Cesc. He was a great player, fair enough, his vision and passing was second to none in our squad, but he left. He left for his childhood club and now to Chelsea after he realised the grass isn't always greener. Move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Pink
The guy was never going to be a club legend in the first place. Tell me what was so legendary about what he did for us during the time he spent here? If you want to throw him in the same category as Henry, O'Leary, Brady, Bergkamp, Adams, George, Wright etc. then you're diminishing the achievements of the true legends of our club.

People need to move on from Cesc. He was a great player, fair enough, his vision and passing was second to none in our squad, but he left. He left for his childhood club and now to Chelsea after he realised the grass isn't always greener. Move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well...

Liam Brady left for Juventus and only ever won the Cup for us. He's a legend purely because he's the best player most gooners had ever seen before Bergkamp.

O'Leary doesnt get much recognition but he's played more games than anyone for us, through good times and bad. Many would say he was more gifted than Adams too. He's also one of the nicest men in football, he used to pop in to what used to be the Half Moon(now called the Quays) on Holloway Road quite often and sit there happily chatting away to anyone about football apparently! My dad's met him a few times back in the day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Well...

Liam Brady left for Juventus and only ever won the Cup for us. He's a legend purely because he's the best player most gooners had ever seen before Bergkamp.

O'Leary doesnt get much recognition but he's played more games than anyone for us, through good times and bad. Many would say he was more gifted than Adams too. He's also one of the nicest men in football, he used to pop in to what used to be the Half Moon(now called the Quays) on Holloway Road quite often and sit there happily chatting away to anyone about football apparently! My dad's met him a few times back in the day.

I know he left for Juventus but you have to remember he was playing for a much worse Arsenal side in comparison to Cesc. He still managed to guide us to a trophy and a few other cup finals during his decade with us, our squads between 06-12 can be viewed as underachievers compared to this. I included him in that list based on his overall commitment and influence he has had over our youth team after his playing career too. The guy has been ever present in our academy system since his retirement and even stepped down from his responsibilities as Trapattoni's number two to focus on his work at the academy.

The guy was simply the orginal Mr. Arsenal. You cannot break the club appearance record and not be considered as a legend. Can easily see him being one of those Irish guys sitting in the back of the pub like a piece of the furniture, telling stories of the old days to anyone and everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Wenger promotes bromance methinks.

Haha exactly, his life long philosophy.

Original post by jam278
Wish Cesc just did an RVP.

Known for years that Cesc is a snake tbh, he's chatting **** about the he still loves Arsenal, guy went on strike ffs. Cesc is just trolling Arsenal fans and getting them emotional lel.

Seems like it's working

Oh my bad, didn't know you knew him personally. Why didn't you say so before :smile:
-Cesc gets rejected by Wenger
-Cesc is now a snake and a traitor

makes sense

Latest