Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Why did you rep one of my posts from 4 years ago, you stalker :lol:
    Don't disturb him, he's six years deep atm and doesn't want to lose track of who said what.

(Original post by Rk2k14)
    When you get caught repping someones post on TSR from 4yrs ago.
    GIF game strong. (srs)

(Original post by difeo)
    Lmao
    I had a 9am lecture and it was like 5am so I was browsing a TSR thread on the topic. Saw you'd posted so repped it for the banter

(no stalker)
    Morning lectures are so bad. I had an 8.30.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    9am seminars were horrendous. I had one 9-10 and then nothing for the remainder of the day. I'd just get home and go back to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    9am seminars were horrendous. I had one 9-10 and then nothing for the remainder of the day. I'd just get home and go back to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Imagine how I feel, you guys lived on campus and could wake up at 8:30 and still make it, I have to be up at 7 to start at 9 (and I have 9am start 90% of the year )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)

(Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    Imagine how I feel, you guys lived on campus and could wake up at 8:30 and still make it, I have to be up at 7 to start at 9 (and I have 9am start 90% of the year )
    How many people turned up for those lectures, as in my Economics lectures, there must have been a 200-300 taking those modules and you would see somewhere between 20-40 at the most for 9 am lectures, what annoyed me most was I would normally also have a 5-6pm lecture on the same day so felt like I was wasting most the day really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    How many people turned up for those lectures, as in my Economics lectures, there must have been a 200-300 taking those modules and you would see somewhere between 20-40 at the most for 9 am lectures, what annoyed me most was I would normally also have a 5-6pm lecture on the same day so felt like I was wasting most the day really.
    Mine were compulsory and you get ****ed up if you don't attend so the vast majority were there, what I don't get though is why people bother to get up and make the effort to attend, and then sit there on FB or Twitter during the lecture?? Either stay in bed or if you've made the effort to come to the lecture may as well listen ffs

ReputationRep:
    zero 9ams this year. #mickeymousedegree

ReputationRep:
    Say's he wants to leave a legacy, and wants to leave us in the best possible situation for the future..

I have absolutely no doubt that he will..

Best thing to have ever happened to Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    No 9ams crew

Start at 10 crew

ReputationRep:
    I had 8am lectures during my year studying in the states....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I have an 8.30-10.20 then nothing else in the day, it's absolute *******s. I'm having to teach myself how to power nap.

7am? How far from campus are you?

(Original post by samiz20891)
    Ours are basically compulsory for seminars because it's like 12 people per, and they notice if you're not there. Lectures are a different matter, like 300 people in a room so you can just not show up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Say's he wants to leave a legacy, and wants to leave us in the best possible situation for the future..

I have absolutely no doubt that he will..

Best thing to have ever happened to Arsenal
    His trophy drought means that quite a few people (pundits and other clubs fans) don't take him seriously, but once he's retired everyone will realise just how much of a legend in the game he is.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about Wenger I respect that guy but to be honest he has made some bad decisions and has cost us the chances to win some trophies I still say he is a legend but I don't kiss his ass like you guys

ReputationRep:
    my lecture are horrendous, thankfully only live 5 minutes from everything on campus

ReputationRep:
    Is Sanchez likely to start considering internationals and Bayern on Tuesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Is Sanchez likely to start considering internationals and Bayern on Tuesday?
    Was thinking this too, I think he will start.. guy demands nothing less

If he doesn't then my FF is just more ****ed. I had to deal with 5 injuries this week already

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Was thinking this too, I think he will start.. guy demands nothing less

If he doesn't then my FF is just more ****ed. I had to deal with 5 injuries this week already

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, all 3 City players + doubts over 2 others. Think I'll leave it another week before getting him as Wenger's said he's a doubt for Watford.

ReputationRep:
    9am's at London Uni's are the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    9am's at London Uni's are the worst.
    Why specifically London uni's? Unless you're commuting, and even then you got a better transport system than the rest of us ffs

ReputationRep:
    Why specifically London uni's? Unless you're commuting, and even then you got a better transport system than the rest of us ffs
    You don't understand London rush hours lol

ReputationRep:
    Catching the tube during peak times is soo bad

(Original post by AR_95)
    You don't understand London rush hours lol
    This

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.