ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Palace bid £25m for Benteke.
    Deal.

ReputationRep:
    Palace bid £25m for Benteke.
    PLEASE SAY YES.

Not a bad deal at all and he'd do well at Palace.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We've rejected the offer we want £30m as stated last night.

ReputationRep:
    We've rejected the offer we want £30m as stated last night.
    If that was Palace's initial bid, I think we'll both compromise to £27m or something

ReputationRep:
    Tfw you notice Dwight Gayle has gone to Newcastle!

Maybe we'll actually beat Palace this season then...

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll accept a little over £25mil and with a few add-ons which will get close to 30mil.

ReputationRep:
    Allen had another good game today.

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope we can get Balotelli off the books soon too. Benteke is a great player in the right system, I'm sure he'll do well at Palace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Allen had another good game today.
    Should add a few extra mills on his price tag...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Please don't do this

ReputationRep:
    bet that we still will sell allen for £10m even if he scores the winner that wins wales the euros.

ReputationRep:
    Yea this tournament isn't hurting his reputation at all. I doubt we'll get much since he's likely to want to go back to Swansea but it can't hurt if a couple more bids come in for him.

If Crystal Palace have come in with an opening bid of £25mil, there's obviously scope for more. Very few strikers around and everyone will be getting desperate soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Please don't do this
    Blame klopp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Klopp is frustrating, play joe allen full time next season FFS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    Klopp is frustrating, play joe allen full time next season FFS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not good enough to be a starter at a club aiming for top 4.

ReputationRep:
    So Balotelli has stated he wants to win the Balon d'Or. :lol:

Mario Balotell returned to training with Liverpool on Saturday – as the Italian declared “I will win the Ballon d’Or one day.”
    The £16m misfit, who spent last season on loan at AC Milan, joined the rest of Jurgen Klopp’s squad as they reported for pre-season at Melwood on Saturday morning. Balotelli is likely to be moved on by the Reds this summer, but for now will be given the chance to prove his fitness and attitude. And speaking to Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, the 25-year-old showed that two seasons of low-key performances have not diminished his famous confidence. Asked if there had been too much expectation placed upon him in years gone by, Balotelli said: “In my view there weren’t enough, as I can do so much more than what I said. But it takes time.“On the scale of 0 to 10, I stopped at five, but I’ll get to 10 eventually. I want to get there. I will win the Ballon d’Or."

“I do realise that I’ve spent two years of my career when I could’ve been getting closer to 10 and instead stayed at five. I know, the Ballon d’Or might seem laughable and I might not have done everything to be the best, but the important thing is I realised it’s not too late.“I don’t want to reach the end of my career with the regret of not doing everything I can to be the best. Up until two years ago I made do with what I had. I did well, knew I could play, so I was happy. It wasn’t in my mind to improve, as I thought that was enough.“Over the last two years I started working seriously, yet the results did not arrive. Maybe I am paying the price for the previous 23 years. I am relaxed, though, as I am aware that in the last two years things have changed completely.”Balotelli made 28 appearances for the Reds during the 2014/15 season, scoring four times.
    How does everyone feel about him? I wouldn't mind keeping him till January if we can't sell him this summer. Maybe Klopp can work miracles, although I seriously doubt it. Good to see a change in Balo's attitude though.

ReputationRep:
    So Balotelli has stated he wants to win the Balon d'Or. :lol:

How does everyone feel about him? I wouldn't mind keeping him till January if we can't sell him this summer. Maybe Klopp can work miracles, although I seriously doubt it. Good to see a change in Balo's attitude though.
    He won't survive the triple training sessions Klopp is implementing.

Balotelli has always been delusional but he can't match the dreaming with the hardwork. He'll never win the Balon d'Or.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    He won't survive the triple training sessions Klopp is implementing.

Balotelli has always been delusional but he can't match the dreaming with the hardwork. He'll never win the Balon d'Or.
    I think balo has transformed. He'l play next season since klopp favors origi over sturridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    I think balo has transformed. He'l play next season since klopp favors origi over sturridge

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well maybe some Italian club will agree with you and take a punt but I'd be surprised to see him play another game for Liverpool ever.

So what if Klopp prefers Origi? Balotelli doesn't offer anything Origi does so I don't know what you're trying to link.

ReputationRep:
    There's no need to sell Allen. We hack a knack for wanting to sell players rather than keeping a strong bench, if someone doesn't wan't to pay his full price then I'll happily keep hold of him.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.