The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol we got played by a wkd swigging racist :biggrin:
Original post by batman1308
I honestly think we should make a move in the market to sign Aubameyang. Highly talented striker who is ready made for the Premier League, he is fast and has a great finish on him, not only an excellent striker but he can cover for us on the wing if needed.

And Man City want him, so we have zero chance of signing him...
Oh dear.. rekt and played by Vardy :eek:
Can take getting played by Ramos.

But Vardy
Original post by The Roast

Couldn't care any less, he isn't a proven experienced striker anyway and I'd much rather have someone who I know will be consistent for us.
I think we all saw it coming
Original post by Rk2k14
Can take getting played by Ramos.

But Vardy

Thoughts on your star signing this summer being the worst player in the Euros so far?

Edit: and thoughts that you're in for a lesbian feminist?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/23/football-transfer-rumours-arsenals-aaron-ramsey-to-manchester-united
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Thoughts on your star signing this summer being the worst player in the Euros so far?

Edit: and thoughts that you're in for a lesbian feminist?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/23/football-transfer-rumours-arsenals-aaron-ramsey-to-manchester-united

45 minutes= worst player of Euros.
Would take the Sun's transfer news with a pinch of salt.:wink:

Its not that deep bro.
Original post by Rk2k14
45 minutes= worst player of Euros.
Would take the Sun's transfer news with a pinch of salt.:wink:

Its not that deep bro.

Ramsey is a very tough one tbh. He has been exceptional for Wales, but.... that haircut worries me. He'll most likely come back to Colney and accuse Jacky of rape on the day when England played Wales, or demand that Joel Campbell gets to start so their is more minority representation in the starting lineup, or demand Arsene, as a privilaged white man, get sacked and put Hope Powell in his place to give positive female role models to young players at the club.
Also, you say it isn't that deep, but the United's move for Ramsey is on United's website:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2008/Jun/Ramsey-fee-agreed.aspx
SAF never needed Ramsey anyway, he could have won the league with Frimpong and Andy Carroll in central midfield

GOAT.
Original post by batman1308
I honestly think we should make a move in the market to sign Aubameyang. Highly talented striker who is ready made for the Premier League, he is fast and has a great finish on him, not only an excellent striker but he can cover for us on the wing if needed.

Can't attract Jamie Vardy

Thinks his club can sign Aubemeyang...

-Fanbase at war with each other
-Owner comes out and says "I'm not here to win"
-Never bad enough to not be in the Champions League, but never good enough to win it

Basically your typical zero-motivation "big club" in a nutshell
Shame about vardy..

Really had mixed feelings on the signing at first, but then it slowly grew on me..

Only positive is that its happened early in the window, rather then us chasing him all summer only to be left with little time to find another player.
Too bad this club is only judged on its past. Whenever it shows even a little bit of ambition, egg is thrown back
Original post by fallen_acorns
Shame about vardy..

Really had mixed feelings on the signing at first, but then it slowly grew on me..

Only positive is that its happened early in the window, rather then us chasing him all summer only to be left with little time to find another player.

The irony is, the window hasn't even opened yet and people have already started losing the plot
Reply 8357
The irony is, the window hasn't even opened yet and people have already started losing the plot

The window is open. At least we'd of been able to sign Vardy because it would be a local transfer.
Original post by AR_95
The window is open. At least we'd of been able to sign Vardy because it would be a local transfer.

Gonna have to buy dem EU players quick now innit
****ing baby boomers
Reply 8359
Gonna have to buy dem EU players quick now innit
****ing baby boomers

They're all going to ****ing die and leave us to stabilise the ****ing country.

**** these man moving to canada/US or something like that. **** arse country too not even like we're that great that we can afford moving out of the EU.

Latest