Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    Loving the mocking by other fans, keep it coming.
    lol, who the **** do those aston villa fans think they are? :lol:

they'll be lucky if they get to play arsenal again next season

ReputationRep:
    So Kos is banned and Sagna is out injured. We have no defenders. hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Absolute embarrassment, although the ref didn't help.

If we don't spend before the end of the transfer window, I really worry about Arsene's sanity.

BIG changes needed....

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I dunno why any Arsenal fans were even slightly optimistic. Tottenham and Liverpool have strengthened so much and Arsenal have just sat there and done nothing. It's gonna be really difficult for Arsenal. I can honestly see them coming sixth if they don't strengthen.

ReputationRep:
    A defeat to Fenerbahce on Wednesday and that's the CL most probably gone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibberish)
    The decision making can be improved if he is given a talking to or has someone who pushes him during training. That someone I feel should be a back up keeper to keep Szczesny on his toes..

Cesar is decent keeper but won't be first choice at Arsenal and is too expensive as a back up keeper.
    Sure. I imagine a season of being first-choice will force him to be a little more sensible, too. Wenger should probably talk to him to remind him that the best keepers don't draw too much attention to themselves much - they just are consistently solid. Having a blinder one week is no good if you cost your team the game the next.

ReputationRep:
    time to break the ******* piggybank:banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Djourou, Miquel and Coquelin to be recalled from loan and Flamini to sign on a free transfer? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Piers Morgan is an idiot. He moans about Van Persie leaving, without remembering that Van Persie only had a year left on his contract. Given Arsenal were unlikely to be title challengers, and Van Persie was simply not going to resign, £24 million was pretty good business. Sure, Arsenal fans have every right to be infuriated now - I would be - but Morgan is just a cretin.
    Sure - but I do find his tweets amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Can't believe we haven't signed a DM tbh. We struggle so bad without Arteta, can't imagine what the next month will be like. Extremely negligent that we still don't have a Song replacement.
    Have to agree with this, think it's more important then an attacker for you guys personally. I think it was against Napoli in pre-season where it was evident as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Piers Morgan is an idiot. He moans about Van Persie leaving, without remembering that Van Persie only had a year left on his contract. Given Arsenal were unlikely to be title challengers, and Van Persie was simply not going to resign, £24 million was pretty good business. Sure, Arsenal fans have every right to be infuriated now - I would be - but Morgan is just a cretin.
    How was it good business when it won united the league and cost us points? What are you smoking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    From "We're as strong as United" to this in a matter of weeks. I love the arsenal thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Can't believe we haven't signed a DM tbh. We struggle so bad without Arteta, can't imagine what the next month will be like. Extremely negligent that we still don't have a Song replacement.
    Always recognized that song was a bigger loss than fab in that season

ReputationRep:
    Would be a dream if Wenger calls it quits. Seriously had enough of him. I still can believe he didn't buy anyone before the season started. The more you think about it the more shocking it is.

JW Henry was right. What are they smoking down at the Emirates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spend 100 million ffs . Press conference will be fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    "We're as strong as United"
    who said that? :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    From "We're as strong as United" to this in a matter of weeks. I love the arsenal thread.
    Who said that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack93o)
    lol, who the **** do those aston villa fans think they are? :lol:

they'll be lucky if they get to play arsenal again next season
    Do you really think your'e going down this year then?

ReputationRep:
    Not saying a thing. Pain from last day of last season still extremely raw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Star)
    Djourou, Miquel and Coquelin to be recalled from loan and Flamini to sign on a free transfer? :rolleyes:
    Non of the injuries in this game seem to be long-term or even long enough for a week. I suspect Chamberlain, Gibbs and Sagna should be fit enough to play on Wednesday. I could be wrong though and we won't know until Wenger's press conference.

It does point to the problem though and I hope Wenger does take note..youd be crazy not to!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.