Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    Finding it impossible to fulfil commitments - does anyone else get this? I can't phone student finance, go to meetings, labs, meet with a friend.. I have absolutely no idea why I suddenly can't do these things.

I no longer think that I can win the lottery. What the actual frick was that about? I am embarrassed and feel like it was a different person. Now I just want to cry and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    SH
    :cry:

I couldn't concentrate on any of my work today and i'm thinking about stopping my beta blockers and drinking gallons of caffeine tomorrow just for fun.
    No need to be embarrassed hun! Happens to all of us in here - sometimes we believe things that are slightly off-centre. Like the time I went to my GP and told her I could fly :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    I miss the days of tinychat

Feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeaaaaaaaah she's going elsewhere (<--- not a rhyme I like ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    I had less than an hour... Next time.... I'm holding you to a ceilidh next summer.
    I shall...
    I'll forgive you then I suppose :hmmm: We should make this happen :yep: :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Yeaaaaaaaah she's going elsewhere (<--- not a rhyme I like ).
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :jumphug:
    Short and sweet...I really like her :sad:

ReputationRep:
    No idea what to even tell my dr, or if i tell her anything at all, got a bit of physical stuff to talk about and no idea whats more important :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :penguinhug:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I feel absolutely awful :bawling:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ive barely eaten today, no appetite, head is pounding, feel like I'm about to throw up. Need to go to asda but that means leaving the house, and I'm certain I'm possible off my flatmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by PandaWho)
    No idea what to even tell my dr, or if i tell her anything at all, got a bit of physical stuff to talk about and no idea whats more important :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm always like that. I don't wanna take up their time and end up not telling them most of it. If you've got a lot to talk about can you try to make a double appointment?

ReputationRep:

I feel absolutely awful :bawling:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ive barely eaten today, no appetite, head is pounding, feel like I'm about to throw up. Need to go to asda but that means leaving the house, and I'm certain I'm possible off my flatmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

If there's ANY consolation, I've had a friendship essentially end before it even started :lol:/:cry2:

(Original post by PandaWho)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Write it down. :sadnod: Then give it to her to read.

boo
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm always like that. I don't wanna take up their time and end up not telling them most of it. If you've got a lot to talk about can you try to make a double appointment?
    Doubt it will be able to be made a double at short notice, the physical stuff has only come up really.
    Just dont know whats more important

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can hear a man shouting and its really making me nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    omg in such a weird situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    :wavey:
    Just when I needed cheering up, I get a quote from MM How are thee? :hugs:

Just when I needed cheering up, I get a quote from MM How are thee? :hugs:
    :hugs: I'm extremely lonely and bored, so I wandered in here out of curiosity and saw youuuuu :hugs: How are you?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.