The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by zakiman
You won't find Crisp's post useful, it was written about different closures.

Ah, I'd skimmed it and figured it was just general, thanks. You'll be there, right?

Original post by rissa14
They're all losers... I'm gonna book my ticket anyways and if no ones there then I'll just be a loser and go round london by myself *hmph*

Unduli and I'll be there, you won't be alone. :p:
Don't think I'll make it to this meet up! I have waaaaay to much work! If only i managed my time better:rolleyes:!!!! Anyways back to learning about shark sex.:cool:
Reply 822
Original post by Feartheunknown
Don't think I'll make it to this meet up! I have waaaaay to much work! If only i managed my time better:rolleyes:!!!! Anyways back to learning about shark sex.:cool:

Erm.. shark sex sounds.. interesting.. :curious:

Original post by dbmag9

Unduli and I'll be there, you won't be alone. :p:

YEY :biggrin: <3
Original post by thurin
Surprise :h:

I have not cancelled my work. I could get to London for some time after 6:30 but I'm guessing most would've left by then.

I dunno, Lemon will not long have arrived and Paddy will only just be arriving at that point. If I turn up at all it's likely to be around then.
Reply 824
train booked :biggrin:
Reply 825
Original post by Revd. Mike
I dunno, Lemon will not long have arrived and Paddy will only just be arriving at that point. If I turn up at all it's likely to be around then.

You mean if you grace us with your presence :hmmm:

But you are always welcome to grace us with your presents. And gin.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17693947

This is fantastic news for the LGB cause! I am so proud to be a Londoner at moments like these, it really is a fantastically tolerant city!
I'd like to come meet some of you but it's too far away :frown:

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I just registered this morning. :colondollar:
I dunno, I think I might wait until I see her on the train and do the classic :sexface:

Ahhh good plan, good plan. :wink:
Reply 828
Original post by suffocation1992
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17693947

This is fantastic news for the LGB cause! I am so proud to be a Londoner at moments like these, it really is a fantastically tolerant city!

People who say they don't like London confuse me.

I mean is it because they're ready to die or what?
Reply 829
Original post by zakiman
You won't find Crisp's post useful, it was written about different closures.

Told him that the last time he used it. He doesn't listen. He needs to learn to listen! :spank:

:tongue:
Sorry, busy weekend planned :colondollar:
so so so so annoyed that I didn't book a train ticket earlier, I'm bored out of my skull here.
Reply 832
Original post by dbmag9
x

Not that I know if I'm coming, but you have my number, right?

Original post by CraigKirk
I have been away for a while! Maybe I'll come and post every so often on the brand new thread, but I don't expect to come to TC that often.

Anyway, shall not be able to make the meet-up, as usual. I'm working. Sorryyyy!

I hope everyone is well!

Just because you have a boyfriend, and regular sex is more fun than talking to us, that's no reason to look so smug :tongue:
Reply 833
Original post by seanfromtheblock
so so so so annoyed that I didn't book a train ticket earlier, I'm bored out of my skull here.

Silly boy. We shall leave an empty seat in the picnic to commemorate you.

Original post by mmmpie
Not that I know if I'm coming, but you have my number, right?

Unless yours has changed recently, I do. You should come. :yep:
Is it me or are ALL commercial radio stations much better at this time of night (not BBCR1 though, I can't stand anything they play between 9pm and 6.30am normally)? Listening to Absolute at the moment, but Heart and Real Radio are brilliant this time of night. I'm very nocturnal so I'm not actually tired atm lol.
Oh My ****ing God! I swear my mum is really starting to get to me about this job thing. She's telling me things that I am already doing (and frankly it's really annoying me now). :rant:
Original post by mmmpie
Just because you have a boyfriend, and regular sex is more fun than talking to us, that's no reason to look so smug :tongue:

Haha! Not the intention, but I'm sure that you enjoy reasonably regular sex at times too, with your boyf.

I see we have a lot of new peeps too! Although I am practically new with my three months-ish absence. Hello new people! :biggrin:
Original post by dbmag9
The meet is two days away, you crazy queers. Have another reminder. :h:

Spoiler

Note: not expecting everyone in that spoiler to come; it's just a convenient list with all the regulars (I think) on it.

Date: Saturday, 14th April - the coming Saturday! :woo:
Time: 12 o'clock midday
Meeting point: St Pancras Grand Champagne Bar, St Pancras Station (googlemaps, website)

Get lunch, go somewhere plausibly intellectual (the British Museum?), wander round more, get food, see what happens? If it's nice we could have a picnic! With Pimm's! It's probably not going to be that nice though.

If you're coming, you might want to PM me your number so we don't lose you in London too easily. Similarly if you're being hardcore and coming directly from an exam, or wimpy and think your revision might make you late.

You may also find Crisps' obscenely detailed post about the Underground useful.

despite having created this post I take no responsibility for any organisational difficulties or problems that may occur as a result.

:frown: I'm in Dublin that day, maybe the next one :biggrin:
I'm obliged to go out tonight, and then I'm working Saturday and Sunday. Then it's straight back into TA work with no-lay in or anything. /Whine.

And in case any of you hadn't noticed, I'm turning into a more northern Craig this Autumn :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 839
Original post by seanfromtheblock

You could still book it? Or has it gone up stupid amounts?

Latest