ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    edexcel ..dont have fp4 ... it might be different for different exam boards
    i want to do all 18 .. but i dont think it will happen
    There are 18 modules??? Wow eek

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloBrown98)
    Sorry just got your comment now haha and okay :-) The exam went okay for me I know I have got some questions wrong but overall the paper wasn't bad :-) wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great thanks Made two silly mistakes on the Equation of Motion question and i think i answered the Bridge Circuit one wrongly..otherwise it went well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi, just to reassure you guys, I am pretty sure this test was difficult. All of my school who sat this test said it was EVIL - and our school's always going on about how last year we came second in the country in our GCSEs (not sure how legit this is lol). Hopefully the grade-boundaries will be low - regardless, good luck to everyone with results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHILLI_mango)
    hi, just to reassure you guys, I am pretty sure this test was difficult. All of my school who sat this test said it was EVIL - and our school's always going on about how last year we came second in the country in our GCSEs (not sure how legit this is lol). Hopefully the grade-boundaries will be low - regardless, good luck to everyone with results!
    this was definitely reassuring, thankyou! I can't sleep without thinking of how badly I flopped this exam-I'll have some hope if the grade boundaries are lower!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Any of you self teaching AS Chem/Physics/Maths over the summer? I thought if we have a few people we could set up a thread to discuss and help each other.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post43280519
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    Hmmm...I might do this but I'm going on holiday for a while so may do so when I get back...

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Knowing)
    Neither does it affect me. As I said, I used both calculations in my answer. I am just saying that OCR would not just give you a piece of information (primary current) without wanting you to actually use and apply it within the question. Many previous exams have had answers which could be considered "irrelevant" to the question - but that was what they were looking for. I did not say you were wrong either, merely just stating that I think the calculation they were looking for was the current one, not the number of turns.

Anyway, I'm beginning to feel this discussion is getting a bit heated, so I'm just going to drop it. I've said what I've wanted to say.

ReputationRep:
    I've just subscribed to that thread and will join in later on

ReputationRep:
    I've just subscribed to that thread and will join in later on
    i would recomend downloading the textbook...it might be taken down later ..... im not supposed to put it online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    i would recomend downloading the textbook...it might be taken down later ..... im not supposed to put it online
    It's downloading as we speak :cool:

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GAD I've no idea how but I got an A* in this exam! But A overall for Physics, BUT hey I'm not complaining! What did everyone else get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadUnicorn)
    OH MY GAD I've no idea how but I got an A* in this exam! But A overall for Physics, BUT hey I'm not complaining! What did everyone else get?
    Full UMS in the exam, I got a C in my controlled assessment but because my 2 exams went really well the grade stayed at an A* (by 1 UMS)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    Full UMS in the exam, I got a C in my controlled assessment but because my 2 exams went really well the grade stayed at an A* (by 1 UMS)!
    Woah that's amazing! Well done eh!

ReputationRep:
    Well done--see I told you nothing to worry about!

I got an A* overall in physics (160/160 in the exam :eek: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done--see I told you nothing to worry about!

I got an A* overall in physics (160/160 in the exam :eek: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha pfft, I have to admit you were right xD
    WOOO omfg full ums man that's wicked!
    Are you pleased?!

ReputationRep:
    Haha pfft, I have to admit you were right xD
    WOOO omfg full ums man that's wicked!
    Are you pleased?!
    Yeah, I'm ecstatic! Are you pleased with your other results?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm ecstatic! Are you pleased with your other results?
    Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    A* yaaaay xD

ReputationRep:
    omg hahaha, i hate physics so i have nooooo idea how i managed to JUST scrape the A*, i got exactly 360 UMS! lol, all that praying must have helped somewhere along the line!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha792)
    A* yaaaay xD
    (Original post by Zippyzazu)
    omg hahaha, i hate physics so i have nooooo idea how i managed to JUST scrape the A*, i got exactly 360 UMS! lol, all that praying must have helped somewhere along the line!
    Congratulations you two- I guess the exam wasn't as difficult as we all initially thought!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations you two- I guess the exam wasn't as difficult as we all initially thought!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thank you! congrats to you too and yeah I guess you're right what did you get in chem and bio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zippyzazu)
    I scraped an A* with 361 UMS, too! My coursework got moderated down to a C, thank god my exams went well. I'm so glad I'm on the "Phew, just got the grade!" side rather than the "Oh no, I was 1 UMS off!" side.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.