The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
These people are as disgusting as the terrorists.

I've seen a lot of Muslims and left wingers already in damage control saying although the perpetrators may be Muslim, it could have been a "secular reason" why they bombed civilians.

Absolute lunacy of this axis and such an affront to humanity.

Imagine the parents of the little boy killed, reading the posts of these odious leftists and Islamist apologists desperately trying to spin this incident.
Original post by MattKneale
No one in their right minds would suggest all Muslims are extremists. In reality, extremism is another religion in itself. The fact remains, though, the Islam has a higher proportion of militant extremists than any other religion.

I agree with that. To understand why I said that you have to understand my personal history. I was born in India and I am still an Indian citizen. During my schooling years, my classmates used to bully me a lot. Continusly repeated to me that I would never be an indian because I was muslim. That I should go and 'stay with my own kind'. My hindi teacher used to regularly bully me as well and say the same things or just make me stand outside the class room or, even worse, stand om one leg facing the wall. Like the idiot that I am, I never told my parents because I was scared. I eventually left that school and moved to England. These were young kids basically being brainwashed by their elders to hate all Muslims.

Yes, there are muslims that are terrorists, but the vast majority are not.
I have a fun game: try to find a chindits post that doesn't have neg reps.

There is no prize.
Reply 823
Original post by ozzyoscy
I have a fun game: try to find a chindits post that doesn't have neg reps.

There is no prize.

I've tried to find one of yours that isn't an apologist post for Muslim terror.

No luck yet.
Reply 824
Original post by AlexandrTheGreat
Islam is not a race. Therefore criticism of it is not racist.

Islam is a choice; Muslims themselves say as much. Therefore, it is a legitimate target for criticism

Very true, but there's a difference between criticism and what Chindits and others are doing. There's a difference between objective, critical discourse and immediately jumping, without anything other than circumstantial evidence, to the notion that they are Islamic extremists fighting for Allah and Islam. That's not criticism, that's prejudice and a form of racism; a racism which uses culture for its prejudices. Chindits hasn't once properly considered any other alternative and has been expounding his "Muslim extremists" theory since he entered the thread.

Again, most of that was without proof; then he started racially profiling based on the colour of their skin; then he used a social media website as the ultimate proof for his theory.

Hardly adequate for anything or anyone other than a bigot.
Reply 825
Original post by AlexandrTheGreat
Islam is not a race. Therefore criticism of it is not racist.

Islam is a choice; Muslims themselves say as much. Therefore, it is a legitimate target for criticism

That doesn't detract from my point, just because they are Muslims does not mean their motive is Islam.
Original post by Hylean
Very true, but there's a difference between criticism and what Chindits and others are doing. There's a difference between objective, critical discourse and immediately jumping, without anything other than circumstantial evidence, to the notion that they are Islamic extremists fighting for Allah and Islam. That's not criticism, that's prejudice and a form of racism; a racism which uses culture for its prejudices. Chindits hasn't once properly considered any other alternative and has been expounding his "Muslim extremists" theory since he entered the thread.

Again, most of that was without proof; then he started racially profiling based on the colour of their skin; then he used a social media website as the ultimate proof for his theory.

Hardly adequate for anything or anyone other than a bigot.

I completely agree with you. :smile:
Original post by Chindits
I've tried to find one of yours that isn't an apologist post for Muslim terror.

No luck yet.

Didn't read.

Takes a special kind of intelligence to keep writing lots to someone who has told you he won't read any of it.
Reply 828

Islam forbids a lasting peace with enemies. It calls for perpetual conflict until judgement day. It calls for all lands to be under Allah.

I don't care whether you love or hate Islam, I really couldn't care about your opinion really nor would many other people. I am allergic to Bull**** however.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 829
Original post by Umar1
I don't care whether you love or hate Islam, I really couldn't care about your opinion really nor would many other people. I am allergic to Bull**** however.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yet you can't refute what I say about the odious Islam.

Does it or does it not call for perpetual conflict until judgement day?

Does it or does it not say non-Muslim can only be allowed to live if they convert to Islam or agree to live as Dhimmis and pay a tax to the Islamic Sharia state?
Original post by pjm600

The racism here is getting ridiculous. Not all Muslims are extremists. Like I said earlier, they both also wear baseball caps, is that a motive too?

Nobody is saying all Muslims are extremists, they are saying Muslim extremists are extremists. In anycase, Islam is an ideology and an identity that is under attack by America. Baseball caps are an item of clothing.

Original post by pjm600
You cannot logically say that as they are Muslims, that must be the motivation. That's extreme prejustice and not helpful.

It's doesn't necessarily mean it is their motivation, but it seems a likely one.

It's like if a Tibetan committed a terrorist attack in Beijing, it seems likely that Tibet was his motivator.
Reply 832

Does it or does it not say non-Muslim can only be allowed to live if they convert to Islam or agree to live as Dhimmis and pay a tax to the Islamic Sharia state?

No and No. So quit this BS!
(edited 11 years ago)
It's people like you that jumped to blame the white man and those "right wingers".

They're both Muslims, both extremists and both terrorists killing in the name of Allah and Islam.

You try and spin this any way you like with complete and utter moral bankruptcy to try and exonerate yet another Islamist murder.

I'll call these Islamic savages exactly what they are.

This seems to be stepping over the line!!:angry:

I would never stereotype and wouldnt expect someone to do the same to anyone or any other religion!!

I think it was time you got a reality check and really stopped posting the crap that you have been doing soo far!

If you can tell me that you were present on the actual day and you spoke to the male who did the bombing and showed me the evidence, I'd be more than welcome to believe you but at the moment please keep a little bit of the remaining respect you have and shhhhh!!!!!
Reply 834
Rush Limbaugh is going to have a field trip today

according to the last time I checked- my answer to this would be NOOO!!!

thats not what it says at all!! thats the crap that people like yourself make up!!
Reply 836
Maybe some of the apologists need to spend an hour acquainting themselves with Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oB9x5YKf9k

This Islamist scholar, far from frothing at the mouth - calmly describes how Islam seeks to dominate, conquer and wage perpetual war until it achieves complete domination.

It's a long video, but he reads Islamic text from the Qu'ran and hadiths which basically tell us that there will never be peace with Islam unless we submit to them.
Original post by Enoch.
Rush Limbaugh is going to have a field trip today

He's already posting in this thread, it seems.
Reply 838
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Nobody is saying all Muslims are extremists, they are saying Muslim extremists are extremists. In anycase, Islam is an ideology and an identity that is under attack by America. Baseball caps are an item of clothing.

I'm not a muslim, so I don't know if they are under attack from America. It does, however, seem quite unlikely.

Original post by Farm_Ecology

It's doesn't necessarily mean it is their motivation, but it seems a likely one.
It's like if a Tibetan committed a terrorist attack in Beijing, it seems likely that Tibet was his motivator.

I still don't think we can say that objectively yet. For all it's worth his twitter isn't filled with extremist preaching, indeed it is quite the opposite, there are more memes than religious 'tweets'. For example "Gain knowledge, get women, acquire currency #livestrong".

The preacher he retweeted recently also seems relatively moderate "Maltreating others or being unfair & unjust with them simply because they follow a different religion is unacceptable."

Obviously that isn't exactly a strong case, but there hasn't been any indication thus far of his motives.
Maybe some of the apologists need to spend an hour acquainting themselves with Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oB9x5YKf9k

This Islamist scholar, far from frothing at the mouth - calmly describes how Islam seeks to dominate, conquer and wage perpetual war until it achieves complete domination.

It's a long video, but he reads Islamic text from the Qu'ran and hadiths which basically tell us that there will never be peace with Islam unless we submit to them.

Bloody hell, you're really scared of people aren't you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending