Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    I'm back yaya!

knock out cereal, the nostalgia must stop!
    But the whole point of this comp is nostalgia... :sly:

Knock out flipper dippers. I care about them less than I do about the other two, but I don't really mind at all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid the thread hiatus will continue, my hard line internet is down for the next few days. Fret not, it will continue soon! If patriots of the food board can convey this throughout all my (seemingly lifeless, usually bustling) food threads, that wouldn't be an awful thing!!

Moreover, ego aside....

Love you guuuuuuys.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza lunchables! I'm all for chocolate usually, but they were so much fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_1991)
    Pizza lunchables! I'm all for chocolate usually, but they were so much fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What on earth are you on about, lass?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    What on earth are you on about, lass?!
    I honestly have no idea! Please excuse me

ReputationRep:
    HEIGH, HO, THE WICKED YOWIE'S DEAD!

AND SO, ALL THAT'S LEFT IS TO FIND OUT WHO ENTERS THE FINALS...

KELLOGGS POKEMON CEREAL VERSUS MCVITIES PENGUIN FLIPPER DIPPER!!

Back in the day, there were 151 Pokemon. Did you eat them all? Penguins, by population, are over 28 million in Antarctica. That's a lot of eating. Which do you want to eat again?! Vote NOW!

ReputationRep:
    Flipper Dippers!

Simply because Chocolate/Biscuits > Cereal.

ReputationRep:
    I'm voting for the Penguin Flipper Dippers, as the Pokemon cereal is too similar to Lucky Charms, which are still available, and the novelty and lower price of the Pokemon cereal compared to Lucky Charms isn't enough to make me want to vote for it over the Flipper Dippers.

ReputationRep:
    Save the Dippers. Whilst I enjoyed the cereal. And cereal us my favourite food, the Dippers made lunch so much better! And I quite like the range of cereal available now. Froot loops with marshmallows are pretty damn great!

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon cereal please :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon Cereal!
    Had Lucky Charms just now tbh and I still want those Pokémon back :P

Edit: Whoever repped me is just trying to tease me.
    Name:  4Ffhv.png
Views: 260
Size:  4.9 KB
    But I'm glad someone out there also appreciates those cute Pikachus and Bulbasaurs and Oddishes.

ReputationRep:
    Flipper dippers! Can't see the fascination with the cereal to be honest, I'd rather have a bowl of coco pops

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Flipper dippers everyday. A wild penguin appears!!

ReputationRep:
    Flipper Dipper smashes this one for me! The pokemon is a lot more novelty than real taste factor

ReputationRep:
    Flipper Dippers!

ReputationRep:
    NUGS!! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    MCVITIES PENGUIN FLIPPER DIPPERS WIN THIS HEAT!

They're the very best, like no cereal ever was! Ouch, BURN. That's a fire blast right into Kelloggs' face right there. Charmander can burn in hell, Bulbasaur can rot in the ground, and Squirtle can drown in a sea of regret. Penguin Flipper Dippers go through!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Charmander can burn in hell, Bulbasaur can rot in the ground, and Squirtle can drown in a sea of regret.
    A bit harsh... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    OUR FINAL KNOCKOUT ROUND BEFORE THE GRAND FINALS IS HERE!! PICK ONE OF OUR FINAL THREE TO DIE A DEATH, AND THE FINALISTS WILL DUEL FOR YOUR TITLE OF:

TSR'S BLAST FROM THE PAST CHAMPION!!

THE COMPETITORS YOU MUST CHOOSE TO END FROM ARE:

STORCK CAMPINO versus MARS BISC& versus MCVITIES PENGUIN FLIPPER DIPPERS!

This is it - TSR must choose it's official BLAST FROM THE PAST CHAMPION; think hard about all those ones you killed off, look upon the final three you voted through, and now pick one you believe can't go any further!! For TSR's sake, you must be vicious! Cruel! We can't have three finalists, so do your worst!

ReputationRep:
    I vote to knock out Bisc&, but for me, they seem to be the Dracula of the competition - I keep trying to get rid of them and still they keep returning again and again... :erm:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.