ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anish0613)
    Anyone got offers for Physics?
    Me :-)
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucindaellaaa)
    I don't know if I am being stupid but how do I book an applicant day? :s
    You can book it through your VIP page. It should be somewhere near the bottom of your page

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badbodydouble)
    Do Birmingham send out acknowledgement emails, please?
    Yes, they do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucindaellaaa)
    I don't know if I am being stupid but how do I book an applicant day? :s
    There should be a link in the email that you click, then choose a suitable day (if there are multiple days) then fill out the form. You should then get a confirmation email with the details of your applicant day (what building, what time, the plenary for the day etc).

I went to mine mid December and it was really really good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Me too It's such a lovely university!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just had an unconditional for BSc Economics, first offer so really pleased

ReputationRep:
    How do you find out your Student Number to apply for Birmingham accommodation? I know it says number on your offer letter but there doesn't seem to be one of mine.. errr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    How do you find out your Student Number to apply for Birmingham accommodation? I know it says number on your offer letter but there doesn't seem to be one of mine.. errr
    I got an email with mine on

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet - they sent me an email saying that due to the large number of applicants some applications were taking longer to process and that I should know by the end of the month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomly-abby)
    I haven't yet - they sent me an email saying that due to the large number of applicants some applications were taking longer to process and that I should know by the end of the month
    Did you apply to straight physics?

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer (for English), think I'm going to accept and now starting to look at accommodation- I'm looking at Elgar Court? Anyone else? x

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, how long did it take you to receive your birmingham offer, I'm worried that I haven't received one yet ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovee)
    Got my offer (for English), think I'm going to accept and now starting to look at accommodation- I'm looking at Elgar Court? Anyone else? x
    Same about Elgar Court- trying to decide between that and Tennis Courts - I have an unconditional for biology, and I think I'll accept it having been rejected from Oxford (:L) - I'm taking it better than I thought, because tbh I absolutely loved Birmingham on the open day and I get to do a year abroad here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExcitinglyMundane)
    Did you apply to straight physics?
    Physics and Astrophysics BSc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomly-abby)
    Physics and Astrophysics BSc
    Nice, good luck! :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovee)
    I'm doing literature and drama and put elgar as my third choice after tennis courts for first and second!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyimaturtle)
    Same about Elgar Court- trying to decide between that and Tennis Courts - I have an unconditional for biology, and I think I'll accept it having been rejected from Oxford (:L) - I'm taking it better than I thought, because tbh I absolutely loved Birmingham on the open day and I get to do a year abroad here!
    you basically just described me hahaha, except i'm PPE instead of biology... but i'm also a fellow oxford reject with an unconditional offer & loving the prospect of a year abroad! nice to know i'm not the only one haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Posy_a)
    you basically just described me hahaha, except i'm PPE instead of biology... but i'm also a fellow oxford reject with an unconditional offer & loving the prospect of a year abroad! nice to know i'm not the only one haha
    Oh awesome! Literally so excited about uni now; just want to get out of my school! (I need to keep up my motivation now though to work hard :K: )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.