What have you eaten today? Mk II Watch

Cinnie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
B: Museli
L: Sushi from M&S and an apple
S: Quite a few crisps... about 225kcal worth, about 10 almonds, a few raspberries
D: 1/2 a microwave curry 1/2 serving or rice and 2 veggie samosas
S: A few dates and 2 squares of dark chocolate
converselove
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Breakfast: granola and a smoothie
Lunch: sweet chilli chicken and cheese wraps
Dinner: haven't looked in the cupboards yet. Possibly spag bol
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Was in England since Friday afternoon.

Friday was in London to check on the progress of a building.
Lunch : KFC Had the variety meal and a twister with pulled chicken, the latter was absolute rubbish.
Dinner : Went to Chinatown with my ladyfriend and 2 of her friends, had several dumplings and sweet corn with crabmeat soup for starters, we then had lotus leaf rice, Ma Po tofu, salt & pepper broccoli, steamed fish in ginger sauce and sizzling lamb with spring onions.

Saturday was around Oxford, Banbury and Bicester area.
Breakfast : Went to one pub that I once worked at many years ago. Had a full English breakfast. Things have definitely changed since I worked there.
Lunch : Thai buffet. Has always been my all time favourite and always enjoyed going for one that usually end up eating too much.
Tea-time snack: I had a crepe with banana and nutella.
Dinner : Went to my local pub, had fishcakes for starter, lamb stew for mains and a bread and butter pudding for dessert.

Sunday
Breakfast : Made pancakes and french toast for everyone.
Lunch : Went to one of my favourite Indian restaurants, shared among 6 of us were vegetable samosas, onion bhajis and tandoori chicken for starter. I had a vegetable biryani and a lamb korma.
Dinner : Just had some bread with cheese and ham when I got home.

My ladyfriend enjoyed all the food more than I did.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Alfissti)
Was in England since Friday afternoon.

Friday was in London to check on the progress of a building.
Lunch : KFC Had the variety meal and a twister with pulled chicken, the latter was absolute rubbish.
Dinner : Went to Chinatown with my ladyfriend and 2 of her friends, had several dumplings and sweet corn with crabmeat soup for starters, we then had lotus leaf rice, Ma Po tofu, salt & pepper broccoli, steamed fish in ginger sauce and sizzling lamb with spring onions.

Saturday was around Oxford, Banbury and Bicester area.
Breakfast : Went to one pub that I once worked at many years ago. Had a full English breakfast. Things have definitely changed since I worked there.
Lunch : Thai buffet. Has always been my all time favourite and always enjoyed going for one that usually end up eating too much.
Tea-time snack: I had a crepe with banana and nutella.
Dinner : Went to my local pub, had fishcakes for starter, lamb stew for mains and a bread and butter pudding for dessert.

Sunday
Breakfast : Made pancakes and french toast for everyone.
Lunch : Went to one of my favourite Indian restaurants, shared among 6 of us were vegetable samosas, onion bhajis and tandoori chicken for starter. I had a vegetable biryani and a lamb korma.
Dinner : Just had some bread with cheese and ham when I got home.

My ladyfriend enjoyed all the food more than I did.
Craving lotus leaf rice now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cinnie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1 slice PB on toast and 3/4 apple
bowl of tomato wholewheat pasta
4 mini brownie bites and 3 mini reeces pb cups
1/3 pint PB bup ice cream
small bowl of cereal

think that's it........
Alfissti
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Been a very busy week that almost every meal was either a quick one or had something bought in. Finally Friday night came and cooked my first meal.

Friday
Dinner : Meatballs with mashed potatoes, gravy and steamed vegetables. Also had it with cream of mushroom soup.

Saturday
Breakfast : Chinese styled pulled noodles in soup, shredded pork and vegetables.
Lunch: Philly cheese steak sandwiches with curried pumpkin soup.
Dinner : Tomyam fried rice with prawns, carrot, eggs and peas, chicken tomyam soup, mixed vegetable and for dessert had a chocolate Bailey's torte.

Sunday
Breakfast : Oats with banana and strawberry. Blended yoghurt with the juice of a beetroot, celery, pear, cherry and peach.
Lunch : Mushroom and salmon quiche with cream of tomato soup.
Dinner : Ribeye steak with garlic cheese mashed potatoes and sweet potato, steamed vegetables and homemade rolls. Dessert was none other than a peach and cherry crumble with custard.
Kallisto
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just doner kebab at dinner, previously a ciabatta. Nothing specials, but I am sated.
French_Cat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
B: Winter Pudding Porridge (Quaker Oats) with desiccated coconut, chia seeds and dried dates.
L: SkinnyLicious' Tumeric and Coconut Soup with Olive bread, plum for dessert.
D: Pasta salad made by yours' truly, wholewheat pasta with tomatoes, feta cheese, kale, avocado, roasted peppers in olive oil, mushrooms, chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds and brazil) and olives.
margalo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just a Crunchie chocolate bar. I need to get something to eat now...
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had a small wholegrain roll with peanut butter for breakfast, a high protein yoghurt and some walnuts during the day and now about to have some paneer, squash and spinach burgers with broccoli :yum:
Kallisto
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing specials at breakfest: corn flakes with milk.

At lunchtime I have eaten some baked goods.

There was chicken fricassee at dinner.
LavenderBlueSky88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For the first time in my entire life I'm trying to eat healthily. I've managed about 2 weeks so far with a couple of cheat days. I do get quite hungry and am starting to get sick of the same meals, so who knows if it'll last.

Breakfast:

Granola with seed mix, sprinkling of protein powder + Greek yoghurt

Banana

Snack:

Cashew nuts
Apple
Protein shake with soy milk

Lunch:

3 eggs scrambled
Banana
Strained Greek yoghurt

Snack:
Dried fruit bar
Glass of coconut water
Packet of wotsits crisps (bad!)

Dinner will be:

1 Chicken breast with onion, pepper and green beans with brown rice (with 1 egg mixed in).

Desert: 2 rice cakes topped with peanut butter, banana, seeds and a bit of honey

Few cashew nuts and a glass of milk before bed.
Riku
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So far Porridge with peanut butter and clementine
Then chicken slices on 2 brown toast with butter but I found out that a serving only contains about 8g of protein so I had to add extra slices which I don't usually have to do
Going to have my protein shake to compensate soon and an apple as we need to stock up on fruit

**** hoping I didn't trigger anyone with that

Tonight can be cheat day of sorts so a small pizza, chips and some frozen veg with a yoghurt
Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Breakfast – 8:50am: Cornflakes with 150ml milk and raisins. 2x toast with Flora and Marmite. Cup of tea. Water
10:05am: Diet Coke
Lunch – 12:45pm: 1 pitta with spinach and hummus, and a side salad of lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and mixed beans. Diet Coke. Water
Afternoon snack – 4:15pm: Cup of tea. 1 banana with custard. Diet Coke
Dinner – 6:25pm: Egg noodles with BBQ chicken pieces, broccoli, spring onion, carrot and mushrooms. Diet Coke. Water. Cup of tea
Night snack – 10:00pm: 300ml cold milk. Chocolate snowman
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
some nachos, some pasta and cheese and then some mixed peppers, Mediterranean veg, mushrooms, qourn, salsa, mozzarella and cheddar all pan seared.
LabyrinthWonder
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by French_Cat)
B: Winter Pudding Porridge (Quaker Oats) with desiccated coconut, chia seeds and dried dates.
L: SkinnyLicious' Tumeric and Coconut Soup with Olive bread, plum for dessert.
D: Pasta salad made by yours' truly, wholewheat pasta with tomatoes, feta cheese, kale, avocado, roasted peppers in olive oil, mushrooms, chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds and brazil) and olives.
PLEASE COOK FOR ME! :eating:
Cinnie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Breakfast = Granola
Lunch = 1 persimmon fruit, 1 apple, 1 packet of watsits
Snack = galaxy bar
x-Venezia-x
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Two bacon baps for breakfast
Steak and ale pie with peas and chips

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Two custard creams and yoghurt for breakfast
And fish and chips for lunch

Posted from TSR Mobile
French_Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LabyrinthWonder)
PLEASE COOK FOR ME! :eating:
No problem, always have leftovers :P

Breakfast - Baked Banana Porridge with almond milk, desiccated coconut, raspberries, strawberries and swirled in almond butter.

Lunch - Wasn't hungry, had large and late breakfast.

Dinner - Homemade vegetarian enchiladas (made with corn tortillas, sweetcorn, spicy mixed beans, red onion, green peppers, basil and coriander covered in paprika, crushed chillies and chilli powder ; covered in fajita sauce, breadcrumbs and grated cheddar) with homemade guacamole (avo, coriander, tomatoes, lime juice) and greek yoghurt.

Snack - Kallo Buckwheat cake with almond butter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
36.36%
The paper was reasonable (2)
18.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
9.09%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
36.36%

Watched Threads