Wahey! You're going to be a doctor! Congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you fine madam ,thank you indeed

ReputationRep:
    thank you verry much ,,im rooting for you "Bueno786"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsg100)
    thank you verry much ,,im rooting for you "Bueno786"
    Thank YOU very much ☺️ I hope everything goes well for you ahhhh not too long before you start your journey to becoming a doctor

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So only one person here has heard back for the bm6 course? Also, if offers are poping up this late, that's me losing sleep. I thought we were safe at night time atleast. I prepare myslef for bludgeoning during the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuiopqwe)
    So only one person here has heard back for the bm6 course? Also, if offers are poping up this late, that's me losing sleep. I thought we were safe at night time atleast. I prepare myslef for bludgeoning during the day.
    Well his/ her offer came throught at 8.16pm, but no one knows when it can come, also, people who are not on tsr may have got an offer too, but apparently only a few are released at first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCO)
    Well his/ her offer came throught at 8.16pm, but no one knows when it can come, also, people who are not on tsr may have got an offer too, but apparently only a few are released at first

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, this such a painful process. Let's all hope for good news somewhere. Good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    The rest will probably be out this week! Omggggg

ReputationRep:
    HE :,and yes i do appologise for the rude awakening,but i could not contain myself.GOOD LUCK to the rest of you guys.

ReputationRep:
    HE :,and yes i do appologise for the rude awakening,but i could not contain myself.GOOD LUCK to the rest of you guys.
    Sooooo happy for you! Well done!!! When was your interview date? Are you firming Southampton?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I so thoroughly understand the excitement level. The best of luck buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanne9495)
    Sooooo happy for you! Well done!!! When was your interview date? Are you firming Southampton?
    thanks,it was actually last Friday 6th.lool so i didnt have to suffer a long wait thank god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuiopqwe)
    Don't worry, I so thoroughly understand the excitement level. The best of luck buddy
    thank you good sir,and right back at you

ReputationRep:
    thank you good sir,and right back at you
    Congratulations mate, hope I can join you!

ReputationRep:
    Omg well doneeee that is great!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by games211)
    are all early offers given in one day?
    I have no idea tbh, would be best asking neostogimine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TCO)
    I have no idea tbh, would be best asking neostogimine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I thought you had phoned admissions. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I thought you had phoned admissions. Sorry.
    No worries, I just remember neostogimine saying that the people who scored very highly get the early few offers then the rest are released later, but maybe someone could ring admissions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm so nervous I feel sick everytime I think about it. The wait is literally gonna kill me 😱😱😱😱😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicjug)
    Guys I'm so nervous I feel sick everytime I think about it. The wait is literally gonna kill me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you tried ringing admissions about how long the wait might be/if any offers are going out today?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried ringing admissions about how long the wait might be/if any offers are going out today?
    No I rang a couple of days ago she said anytime between now and the end of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.