Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietrebeccaa)
    Thanks! I really hope so aha

for my firm newcastle I think and Northumbria as my insurance! Yourself?
    Manchester/ notts - firm I need to visit them first
    Herts - insurance

Good luck keep me updated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estella97)
    I got an offer for ABB to do LLB law with politics ☺️ I'm pretty sure it is my first choice and I'm really excited! And the offer days sound really good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! I applied for this too, when did you send your ucas off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietrebeccaa)
    I have applied to study International Management at Manchester. I achieved AABB in my AS Levels last year and am predicted AAAA. I was wondering whether the fact that i resat my first year of sixth form will hinder my chances of obtaining an offer?
    I've just got an offer for Management with Industrial/Professional Experience at Manchester and I re-sat my first year of sixth form with those grades you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Tot an offer from Manchester :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saifbristol)
    Tot an offer from Manchester :-D
    Congratulations! What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for international management as well. So far have received offers from Nottingham, York, Loughborough and Coventry.

Manchester should respond to you very soon though ☺.

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer for PPE 2015 at Manchester,
    anyone else?!

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer for Chemical Engineering with Industrial Experience and immediately made it my firm choice! When do applications for accommodation open?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uwem)
    I applied for international management as well. So far have received offers from Nottingham, York, Loughborough and Coventry.

Snap I got Nottingham too I've been waiting nearly a month now for Manchester when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosieThea)
    Received an offer for PPE 2015 at Manchester,
    anyone else?!
    Congratulations I have an offer for IBFE, and I know someone who has an offer for PPE at Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilybarrett)
    Had an offer for Chemical Engineering with Industrial Experience and immediately made it my firm choice! When do applications for accommodation open?
    I think they open on the 15th of December. What accommodation will you be applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquatix96)
    I think they open on the 15th of December. What accommodation will you be applying for?
    Denmark Road I think, double bed is definitely for me hahaha
    You??

ReputationRep:
    Denmark Road I think, double bed is definitely for me hahaha
    You??
    I am not sure yet, I would like to go to a sociable area, but I haven't been to the uni yet. I'm going for a visit day in February, so I will go to an accommodation tour before I make a decision. Have you been to Manchester yet?

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure yet, I would like to go to a sociable area, but I haven't been to the uni yet. I'm going for a visit day in February, so I will go to an accommodation tour before I make a decision. Have you been to Manchester yet?
    Yeah I've visited Manchester quite a lot because I live in Liverpool so it's pretty close, and I had an interview on Wednesday. Fallowfield is pretty nice too and that's a big student area, think I'll make another visit before I make my final application.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've visited Manchester quite a lot because I live in Liverpool so it's pretty close, and I had an interview on Wednesday. Fallowfield is pretty nice too and that's a big student area, think I'll make another visit before I make my final application.
    Ah, I live about 3 hours from Manchester, that's why I haven't been there yet. Is the city of Manchester busy or quiet? Sorry for all the questions

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I live about 3 hours from Manchester, that's why I haven't been there yet. Is the city of Manchester busy or quiet? Sorry for all the questions
    No worries about the questions!
    It's pretty busy, the bus route from Fallowfield to Oxford Road (where the university is based) is one of the busiest in Europe so you're never waiting longer than a few minutes for a bus.
    The perks of it being busy having a massive student population is that most of the stores offer student discount and pretty much every other person you meet is a student

ReputationRep:
    No worries about the questions!
    It's pretty busy, the bus route from Fallowfield to Oxford Road (where the university is based) is one of the busiest in Europe so you're never waiting longer than a few minutes for a bus.
    The perks of it being busy having a massive student population is that most of the stores offer student discount and pretty much every other person you meet is a student
    Oh, that's cool! Thanks for the info The student discount will be useful as I eat like a greedy mofo!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that's cool! Thanks for the info The student discount will be useful as I eat like a greedy mofo!
    No worries!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uwem)

That's amazing! Thanks I hope they do

ReputationRep:
    So where is everyone from?

I am from the Bristol area and Manchester is 4 hours away from me on the train!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.