Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tans)
    if they said they'll tell us whether we got in or not in two weeks... they wouldnt/shouldnt go over that time would they?
    i hiiiiigghly doubt they wont tell u within 2 weeks, even if its on the last day they should tell u. if they dont then i'd b extremely surprised tbh. i mean we're talkin about one of the best uni in the world for medicine...

I heard there have been quite a few ppl theyv been taking a long time on, maybe its just this time of yr cuz they hav a lot of stuff to sort out... plus ur interviews were near new year, all the admin teams were probs drunk and now recovering. (or as i said to Futuremedic2096, mayb u were soo amazing u left the admin team flabbergasted so they are taking a while to get back to u lol)

Anyways, gd luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    i hiiiiigghly doubt they wont tell u within 2 weeks, even if its on the last day they should tell u. if they dont then i'd b extremely surprised tbh. i mean we're talkin about one of the best uni in the world for medicine...

I heard there have been quite a few ppl theyv been taking a long time on, maybe its just this time of yr cuz they hav a lot of stuff to sort out... plus ur interviews were near new year, all the admin teams were probs drunk and now recovering. (or as i said to Futuremedic2096, mayb u were soo amazing u left the admin team flabbergasted so they are taking a while to get back to u lol)

Anyways, gd luck!!!
    yeah i would be surprised too... but i have another interview on wednesday (and two weeks since imperial would be on tuesday) so it would be so much more relaxed if i hear back... or more stressful if i get rejected D:

ahaha thats true :P hmm i really hope thats the reason :P

Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishysmile)
    So If I haven't gotten an interview by now thats a sure rejection? This is so disappointing Imperial was my top choice Praying that theres some miracle and I get an interview somehow
    Good luck! I hope to see you at Imperial!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tans)
    yeah i would be surprised too... but i have another interview on wednesday (and two weeks since imperial would be on tuesday) so it would be so much more relaxed if i hear back... or more stressful if i get rejected D:

ahaha thats true :P hmm i really hope thats the reason :P

Good luck to you too
    Oh wow, wish u the best with that interview! Where is it (if u dont mind me asking)? I see, hmmmm, im sure ull get it by tuesday, u still hav like today, friday, monday and tuesday... but yh haha, if u were to get a rejection (which im sure u wont) id rather get it after the Wednesday interview tbh.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, wish u the best with that interview! Where is it (if u dont mind me asking)? I see, hmmmm, im sure ull get it by tuesday, u still hav like today, friday, monday and tuesday... but yh haha, if u were to get a rejection (which im sure u wont) id rather get it after the Wednesday interview tbh.

Thanks!
    thank you!! its from liverpool yeah that true, i have a feeling its coming to everyone today donno why aha.. and yes definitely, but i feel it went well so im reallllllllllllllllly hoping its not a rejection, but you never know.... how's your application going so far with imperial (if you dont mind me asking)?

ohh wait sorry, interivew from liverpool is on thursday not wednesday aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tans)
    girl with dark navy suit
    Were you standing there and not saying anything?

Asian and about 5 ft 3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poised)
    Hey Dude - Congrats

Do you mind saying when you received the interview (no new interview has been posted here for ages)
    and what your BMAT scores were?

Thanks
    (not feeling) Poised
    Sure,
    BMAT Section 1: 5.7
    BMAT Section 2: 5.4
    BMAT Section 3: 4 A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diseasedneckbeard)
    Were you standing there and not saying anything?

Asian and about 5 ft 3?
    ahaha no i know who you're thinknig of, the girl with navy trousers and hollister jumper right? well not me aha, i was talking to my sister most the time, and i was in the corner... navy skirt and blazer... what did you look like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tans)
    ahaha no i know who you're thinknig of, the girl with navy trousers and hollister jumper right? well not me aha, i was talking to my sister most the time, and i was in the corner... navy skirt and blazer... what did you look like?
    Tans I remember you hah
    I'm in the same position, another interview in Wednesday and I desperately want to know before it! I felt as if it was coming today
    although my friend got a rejection at 11 pm for chem though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishysmile)
    So If I haven't gotten an interview by now thats a sure rejection? This is so disappointing Imperial was my top choice Praying that theres some miracle and I get an interview somehow
    Hi!same here. BTW what are your stats if you dont mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cpn.ITried)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Final interviews to be given out by end of this week. So if anyone has received an email about how delighted imperial are to have recieved your application similar to the one recieved by the interview offer holders, youre in luck. The last few emails appear to be destined to your inboxes. Congratulations y'all!
    [/QUOTE]
    Hi! Still waiting here with hope for an interview at imperial. BTW I just got the email wishes for new yr. And one more about the courses at imperial . What are your stats? And did you telepho e them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thedude123)
    Hey guys, I got shortlisted for the interview (YAY!!) but i am terrified. Can anyone who did it earlier tell me about their experience. Thanks in advance
    Hi! When did you receive the invite for interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tans)
    thank you!! its from liverpool yeah that true, i have a feeling its coming to everyone today donno why aha.. and yes definitely, but i feel it went well so im reallllllllllllllllly hoping its not a rejection, but you never know.... how's your application going so far with imperial (if you dont mind me asking)?

ohh wait sorry, interivew from liverpool is on thursday not wednesday aha
    Haha, hang in there!! Solid. Im sure it wont be the case, but prepare for the worst, thats wt i'd do tbh.

Its not bad, have an interview on 3rd march (early ones got snapped up quick as i had to wait to hear back from school about something). Had an interview at Cambridge but then got rejected after interview, kings not replied yet and queens not replied yet... :/ alot hanging on imp atm.

Hahahaha, no worries, so ull probs hav the reply from imp before ur interview. Where else did u apply/any other offers or interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATA95)
    Hi! When did you receive the invite for interview?
    I got it on 2nd of December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futuremedic2096)
    Tans I remember you hah
    I'm in the same position, another interview in Wednesday and I desperately want to know before it! I felt as if it was coming today
    Hang in there fam, hang in there. At 11pm!!! Mad imperial... confirms my theory of them being drunk tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Hang in there fam, hang in there. At 11pm!!! Mad imperial... confirms my theory of them being drunk tbh.
    I think it's more the time lapse on ucas track

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more the time lapse on ucas track
    Oh he got it through ucas, i thought it was by email lol.... then yh.

ReputationRep:
    Tans I remember you hah
    ahaha really? what do you look like, what tour were you in and where were you sitting in waiting room? :P
    awwh good luck with your interview!!! (where from if you dont mind me asking?) ... and that makes two of us, hopefully it is today!! oh dear :/

ReputationRep:
    Haha, hang in there!! Solid. Im sure it wont be the case, but prepare for the worst, thats wt i'd do tbh.

Its not bad, have an interview on 3rd march (early ones got snapped up quick as i had to wait to hear back from school about something). Had an interview at Cambridge but then got rejected after interview, kings not replied yet and queens not replied yet... :/ alot hanging on imp atm.

Hahahaha, no worries, so ull probs hav the reply from imp before ur interview. Where else did u apply/any other offers or interviews?
    Ahh well done on getting an interview and good luck with it awh i'm sorry about cambridge, i heard they have really odd interviews that no one passes... and there is still plenty of time for them to get back to you i guess. Well i've had my imperial interview, i have liverpool coming up and i also have UEA interview in february still waiting on bristol, who sent me the famous oh hold email ages ago and still haven't said anything since.

ReputationRep:

oh forget bristol, just got a rejection :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.