Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

x_Becky_x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thehistorybore)
Does anyone know when accommodation applications open? (Firmed Warwick for History!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says on the website end of May I'm history too!
HappyCheesecake
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looks like I'll be firming Warwick too :cool: I applied for BSc Chemistry and looking at Bluebell and Lakeside for accommodation
Hmht
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HappyCheesecake)
Looks like I'll be firming Warwick too :cool: I applied for BSc Chemistry and looking at Bluebell and Lakeside for accommodation
Another chemistry person are you on the Warwick Facebook page because there are a couple of chemistry people on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
HappyCheesecake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
Another chemistry person are you on the Warwick Facebook page because there are a couple of chemistry people on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha,yep I don't have Facebook, so I'm not on that page - hope to see you and the other chemists in October though
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HappyCheesecake)
Haha,yep I don't have Facebook, so I'm not on that page - hope to see you and the other chemists in October though
Oh right that's fair enough yes so do I can't wait to meet people who actually really like chemistry and want to do it in more detail like me

Posted from TSR Mobile
HappyCheesecake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
Oh right that's fair enough yes so do I can't wait to meet people who actually really like chemistry and want to do it in more detail like me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, it'll be great to meet those who are just as enthusiastic The best part is being able to drop Biology after A2 :laugh:
LumosNox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LJDRx)
Hmm same. But then again you'll all have lectures and stuff at different times so they'll never be all 19 at once, unless it was for pre drinks aha!
My friend who spent her first year there said it was the most amazing and hilarious experience though.
Good point, but you can't help but notice some of the negativity Rootes gets online though. People either seem to love it or hate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
LJDRx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LumosNox)
Good point, but you can't help but notice some of the negativity Rootes gets online though. People either seem to love it or hate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I reckon if you are up for drinking and having many late nights it seems fine haha! If not then absolutely no way.
aquilops
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by x_Becky_x)
It says on the website end of May I'm history too!
I've firmed Warwick for history, too! (:
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LJDRx)
I reckon if you are up for drinking and having many late nights it seems fine haha! If not then absolutely no way.
See that's what I'm a bit worried about. I'm not antisocial but drinking all the time isn't really my thing. Late nights wouldn't be too bad though to be honest, I s'pose if you wanted an early night there are always ear plugs... I'm so indecisive though, so I'm open to suggestion for a kind of middle ground between sociable and isolated... If such a thing exists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
LJDRx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LumosNox)
See that's what I'm a bit worried about. I'm not antisocial but drinking all the time isn't really my thing. Late nights wouldn't be too bad though to be honest, I s'pose if you wanted an early night there are always ear plugs... I'm so indecisive though, so I'm open to suggestion for a kind of middle ground between sociable and isolated... If such a thing exists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah exactly! Hmm, maybe Tocil or Arthur Vick? They're not too isolated from everything so you're still close enough to the SU and main campus, but far enough away so they're definitely in a quieter position where the SU noise can't reach.
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LJDRx)
Yeah exactly! Hmm, maybe Tocil or Arthur Vick? They're not too isolated from everything so you're still close enough to the SU and main campus, but far enough away so they're definitely in a quieter position where the SU noise can't reach.
I like the idea of Tocil but with flat mates isn't it a bit of a gamble? You could be stuck in a flat with people you can't stand. AV is nice but it costs a lot of money now, otherwise it would have been my first choice I think. I still quite like it though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aquilops)
I've firmed Warwick for history, too! (:
Woo me too! Hope to see you all in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
KimonoMyHouse
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are there are Warwick offer holders groups on FB?
milkberries
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed for International Management woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Brachioradialis
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed for Medicine Holy ****ttt.
ispirazione
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just firmed for Maths and Physics (4 years)!
n30K
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an unconditional offer for studying at Warwick Business School as visiting student!
omar4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by n30K)
Got an unconditional offer for studying at Warwick Business School as visiting student!
Congrats! How long did they take to reply?
n30K
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by omar4)
Congrats! How long did they take to reply?
They were really fast actually! Give or take two days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed