Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Just because he personally has done well, doesn't mean the team has. Look at the painful performances earlier in the season.

So ideally he'll be on the bench when he can play

(but most likely Ramsey/Cazorla/Ozil gets crocked again before that)

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness, I like the light hearted student vibe of the thread. No one claims to be an expert or have insider knowledge like on Arsenal dedicated forums. It has it's own niche and for that I think it has re-visit value to it's members. Even from genuinely enlightened members such as Qua, there is none of the academic-like arrogance attached to it (lovely member btw).

ReputationRep:
    I make good posts tbf :moon:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by AR_95)
    x
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    x
    Sighh.

Hi guys, can I just quickly ask that you keep it friendly. I really don't want to have to take action here, come on now. Love and peace yeah? Thanks

And to everyone else, please don't make posts intended to make certain users feel bad, that's not what this thread's for.

What's with all the personal insults these days? Seriously, put an end to it.

Edit: Just to add, any insulting posts or posts intended for trolling/directed at specific users will be removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

What's with all the personal insults these days? Seriously, put an end to it.
    bruh

its Peggles starting it with the casual racism

#drysnitching

ReputationRep:
    Also, got to give credit to Giroud and Monreal - both have stepped up, and should be in our first choice XI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    bruh

#drysnitching

Sorry Lyrical Prod, it was just meant to be banter but realise it could have upset the guy or put him off using the thread.

As for Peggles :lol:

he can pack his bags and go back to whatever building agency we got him from.
    Man like Woolwich Chesney got three degrees burnt there :lol: rofl
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by swirly)
    bruh

#drysnitching
    Lmao I'm sure her intentions were good.

(Original post by angelfox)
    Also, got to give credit to Giroud and Monreal - both have stepped up, and should be in our first choice XI.
    They're already solidly part of our first choice XL? Oh Angelfox, you funny funny guy.

Sorry Lyrical Prod, it was just meant to be banter but realise it could have upset the guy or put him off using the thread.

As for Peggles :lol:

Man like Woolwich Chesney got three degrees burnt there :lol: rofl
    That's OK

'Woolwhich Chesney' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    As a young man of Polish descent I feel outraged and intimidated at above comments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FellainiSucks)
    As a young man of Polish descent I feel outraged and intimidated at above comments.
    hi FK pls dont lie

ReputationRep:
    I just jizzed at that Ozil touch

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness, I like the light hearted student vibe of the thread. No one claims to be an expert or have insider knowledge like on Arsenal dedicated forums. It has it's own niche and for that I think it has re-visit value to it's members. Even from genuinely enlightened members such as Qua, there is none of the academic-like arrogance attached to it (lovely member btw).
    Probably because the obsession is on the sub par trolling stance instead, which is a sad state of affairs in itself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Giroud almost ****ed it up with one poor touch today. Says a lot when he - who is hardly the quickest player - has enough time to dawdle, potentially forget the ball, and then chip over Guzan without a challenge near him.

ReputationRep:
    #Bellerin
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Great finish from Bellerin - and his English is ****ing good!

ReputationRep:
    BTW, just to clarify: We have Liverpool and Everton at home... don't know why people think they're away. In fact, the only tricky away games we have left are Spuds and Manure.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't watch the game, anybody want to fill me in with how it went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    You should read some of jam's posts..
    Na stopped that angle time ago. There are genuine teams I'm scared of for obvious reasons(Real and Atlético) but I see us winning the league. City will run it down to the wire, our 5 point lead means nothing when likelyhood is us getting to the quarters of CL while City will most likely get stuffed by Barça.

If Chelsea get knocked out early of CL then they may as well start up the title celebrations, although I'll be pissed off if we don't get to semis, find watching PL games a chore as there's no edge to it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jam277)
    Didn't watch the game, anybody want to fill me in with how it went?
    They're "gunner" win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hatau24)
    BTW, just to clarify: We have Liverpool and Everton at home... don't know why people think they're away. In fact, the only tricky away games we have left are Spuds and Manure.
    Chelsea at the Emirates will more than likely be dropped points.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.