Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer for Social Anthroplogy? I've not see anyone mention it, I haven't heard back yet😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MIKT)
    Anybody else waiting for English? I have been waiting like 5 months and want to start thinking about firming my top choice!!!!
    Same situation here!! I applied for English in October and still haven't heard a thing... I got an unconditional from Durham already so I'm kind of leaning towards them now, but I'm trying to tell myself to be patient and wait... I'm planning to visit St. Andrews on the open day in Easter (and visiting Durham too), so will make my mind up then... The big thing is that St Andrews would be free for me because I'm from the EU... Otherwise I would probably get more annoyed that they're still keeping us waiting aha :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by careyboyle)
    Still waiting. Sent mine off in October.
    Same here... What's taking them SO long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Des_Lumières)
    Congrats to you!

Out of interest, when did you hear/ apply? I'm still waiting to hear for modern languages.
    Thank you!

I sent my application January 15 (yeah, I know, feel free to shame me), and I heard back last Friday (February 19). I'm also an international student, so that might change things as far as how/when they release decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ntanationa)
    Wow congrats!! I applied for this. When did you apply, if I may ask? Are you international?
    I applied late january, but I am international

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything for Biochemistry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nervousfish)
    Thank you!

I sent my application January 15 (yeah, I know, feel free to shame me), and I heard back last Friday (February 19). I'm also an international student, so that might change things as far as how/when they release decisions.
    Haha, wouldn't do that (I applied on the 15th Jan too)! Yeah, probably it does. Do you think you'll go to St Andrews?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same it's just getting really tedious now...

ReputationRep:
    I am getting so frustrated, specially because they gave out offers 2 weeks ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mld120)
    Same here... What's taking them SO long?
    The wait is actually agonising, they gave a couple of offers out a few weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional for joint Modern History and English and I'm so so happy omg 😄😄

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Chemistry and Physics but I've been invited on a visit day in a few weeks so that's something!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional for BSc Geography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KinsellaZ)
    Has anyone heard anything for Biochemistry?
    I'm still waiting, and I applied October 10th😔

ReputationRep:
    Have a few friends still waiting, one got an offer today. I got mine before Christmas but I seem to be one of the few who did. It's really bad how long it's taking and I know someone who applied to the same course to me at the same time with the same grades and hasn't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Have any EU applicants got offers for computer science?

ReputationRep:
    Not me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lagomorph)
    Have any EU applicants got offers for computer science?
    Me neither. It's a joint degree though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm slowly dying here it's my first choice and the only one that hasn't replied in 5 months :cry2:

(Original post by agirdzius)
    Not me :/
    hey - are you from Lithuania by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lagomorph)
    I'm slowly dying here it's my first choice and the only one that hasn't replied in 5 months :cry2:

DYING each and every day :/

hey - are you from Lithuania by any chance?
    Yes I am! Are you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.