Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseV666)
    My friend has the same day and time. She applied for the extended course.

WOW ahaha, i applied for the same thing, so nerve wrecking im still awaiting a response from my other uni's.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from King's regarding offers and such yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingmaker247)
    Has anyone heard anything from King's regarding offers and such yet?
    i think a few people have but most haven't theres still a long time till their deadline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samim_s)
    i think a few people have but most haven't theres still a long time till their deadline.
    PEOPLE HAVE HEARD??? Who??? When??????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    PEOPLE HAVE HEARD??? Who??? When??????????
    i've talked and sone person that my friend knows has heard, i think it's mainly for medicine for graduates, i think they get their offers first

ReputationRep:
    i've talked and sone person that my friend knows has heard, i think it's mainly for medicine for graduates, i think they get their offers first
    ..... My life is over I'm not going to get in anywhere :cry2:
    When did they hear? Today?

ReputationRep:
    thechemistress I'm your 100th follower yaaay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    thechemistress I'm your 100th follower yaaay
    Wow, I have 100 followers now? Niceeeee XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Wow, I have 100 followers now? Niceeeee XD
    haha yeah!! I'm ~ quarter of the way there

ReputationRep:
    When was your interview and how quick do you get your reply?

ReputationRep:
    Grads defo haven't heard - their first interview day for grads is this Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with band 4 sjt ukcat got an interview? ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyberchibii)
    Lol okay, so that was definitely bull**** then XD thank gosh for that XD

ReputationRep:
    But there were graduates at my interview and I was the very first day (14th December). Unless they were applying for the five year course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulmedic97)
    But there were graduates at my interview and I was the very first day (14th December). Unless they were applying for the five year course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah so basically for A102 (the grad course) they only start interviewing on Friday but grads can list A100 as a choice as well, which is why you saw some that day (as was in my case) - if they list both, they still have to go to both interviews. If grads aren't good enough for A102 but still "decent" then KCL considers them for A100, even if they didn't initially list both on UCAS. Given that A102 interview dates end waaaay before the A100 interview dates, you get a lot of grads hearing about A100 alternative offers before normal school leavers. However, given A102 interviews haven't even started, the only way a grad would have heard at this stage is if they got an almost perfect interview score (ie. not simply because they're a grad).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so basically for A102 (the grad course) they only start interviewing on Friday but grads can list A100 as a choice as well, which is why you saw some that day (as was in my case) - if they list both, they still have to go to both interviews. If grads aren't good enough for A102 but still "decent" then KCL considers them for A100, even if they didn't initially list both on UCAS. Given that A102 interview dates end waaaay before the A100 interview dates, you get a lot of grads hearing about A100 alternative offers before normal school leavers. However, given A102 interviews haven't even started, the only way a grad would have heard at this stage is if they got an almost perfect interview score (ie. not simply because they're a grad).
    Wish I could rep you but I'm on the stupid iPhone app. Really useful. Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulmedic97)
    Wish I could rep you but I'm on the stupid iPhone app. Really useful. Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries, glad I could help!

ReputationRep:
    I think I read somewhere that Kings make you write answers to q's before the interview but I can't find it anymore, so is that what thy used to do before MMI or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctor96)
    Interview on the 11th Feb. Do you guys recommend any interview courses? Or is the ISC book + a mirror all I need?
    The ISC book is quite good for it and maybe find a stern face to practise with - I had my interview in December and all the interviewers were really nice but I know I find talking to a very stern faced interviewer somewhat off putting - like that would be what I would do if I could go back in time - not sure if it helps hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingmaker247)
    The ISC book is quite good for it and maybe find a stern face to practise with - I had my interview in December and all the interviewers were really nice but I know I find talking to a very stern faced interviewer somewhat off putting - like that would be what I would do if I could go back in time - not sure if it helps hahaha
    Haha thank you!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.