Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocface)
    Don't worry about it. I'm also waiting for both Bristol and Exeter since Oct 14th. I don't expect any news from either until after Jan 15th when all applications are in.
    Thank you! That puts my mind at ease 😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddledumpling)
    Hi guys,

Thought I'd just note my application was sent off early Nov and I got an offer from Exeter on 6th of Dec......apparently they are being more lenient this year, someone on another thread got a LLB offer with ABB
    Oh they must have some systematic way haha! They probably loved you!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from University of York last night!

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer from york last night as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've had an unconditional offer from Leicester and a conditional offer from Leeds (AAA) so far still waiting on Nottingham, Birmingham and Warwick.
    All the courses I have applied for are straight LLB law btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolly786786)
    Hi guys,

I've had an unconditional offer from Leicester and a conditional offer from Leeds (AAA) so far still waiting on Nottingham, Birmingham and Warwick.
    All the courses I have applied for are straight LLB law btw
    Congrats
    Still waiting for UCL and Durham. It's killing me

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm gonna get an offer from Bristol after my LNAT. It went horribly does anyone know the minimum mark out of 42 they look for, considering they aren't as competitive as UCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    Congrats
    Still waiting for UCL and Durham. It's killing me
    thank you

aah the wait is the worst! hopefully they come through soon

ReputationRep:
    still waiting on durham, ucl, kcl and birmingham and it's killing me too
    sent in my application on 17th nov and got an offer from warwick 7 days later, but only took my lnats on 17th dec

any idea how long these unis take to reply after lnats??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anitatoz)
    still waiting on durham, ucl, kcl and birmingham and it's killing me too
    sent in my application on 17th nov and got an offer from warwick 7 days later, but only took my lnats on 17th dec

any idea how long these unis take to reply after lnats??
    Congrats!
    Can i ask what your AS grades are and what your A2 predictiond are?
    Are you an international student or an local student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cewhite)
    Congrats!
    Can i ask what your AS grades are and what your A2 predictiond are?
    Are you an international student or an local student?
    thanks! i'm an international student. i'm still waiting for my results, and my predicted grades sent in are confidential so i don't know them but i'm guessing they're AAA or AAB at worst. the A levels we do here are supposedly harder than in the UK, so i don't know if they'll take that into consideration.

ReputationRep:
    thanks! i'm an international student. i'm still waiting for my results, and my predicted grades sent in are confidential so i don't know them but i'm guessing they're AAA or AAB at worst. the A levels we do here are supposedly harder than in the UK, so i don't know if they'll take that into consideration.
    I'm still waiting for a reply from exactly the same Universities as you! I got an offer from Liverpool 3 days after sending it off. We wont hear back now till after Christmas, maybe even February.
    My first choicee is UCL.

ReputationRep:
    What exam board are your A-levels? Because, it thought they would be to the same standard in all the countries.

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer from Leeds also got an interview for UCL last week for Law with Hispanic Law!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ds1998)
    Just received an offer from Leeds also got an interview for UCL last week for Law with Hispanic Law!
    Congrats when did you send off your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats when did you send off your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! I think my school sent it off on the 23rd Nov so nearly a month ago

ReputationRep:
    GOT AN OFFER FROM DURHAM!! I'm at a party and just checked UCAS Track out of habit. Time to get another drink to celebrate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveToArgue)
    GOT AN OFFER FROM DURHAM!! I'm at a party and just checked UCAS Track out of habit. Time to get another drink to celebrate
    Woooooooow!!! Congraaaats! When did you send off your application? Just became excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Exeter FINALLY. Now just waiting on Bristol - for some reason Exeter gave me an AAB offer?? That's quite low and my predicted are quite a bit higher?

ReputationRep:
    Woooooooow!!! Congraaaats! When did you send off your application? Just became excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I sent my application off back in September a great early Christmas present!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.