The Student Room Group

Let's talk music!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbreef
I also like a bit of kygo. But also mumford and sons, coldplay and stuff like that. My fav track on there starts at around 15.20. Not sure what it's called though

My favourite Kygo song has to be Here for you ft. Ella Henderson
Original post by ravioliyears
My favourite Kygo song has to be Here for you ft. Ella Henderson

I prefer that without vocals lol. Her voice, and the way she sings gets on my nerves
@ravioliyears Some kygo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQAHlRLQzc

I'm not sure how you link the video onto the site like you're doing. Please enlighten me
Original post by cbreef
I prefer that without vocals lol. Her voice, and the way she sings gets on my nerves

:lol: Fair enough. His style of music is similar in all of his songs.

:woo: Sounds good! Did you know that Clean Bandit are releasing a song with Marina and the Diamonds? :mmm: I'm excited for that :dance: :woo:
@ravioliyears

" Fair enough. His style of music is similar in all of his songs."

True, but please, more of the same :biggrin:
Original post by cbreef
@ravioliyears Some kygo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQAHlRLQzc

I'm not sure how you link the video onto the site like you're doing. Please enlighten me

I'll have a listen to that now! Click on the second to last icon on the toolbar at the top of the reply box as circled.:
Original post by cbreef
@ravioliyears

" Fair enough. His style of music is similar in all of his songs."

True, but please, more of the same :biggrin:

Its definitely a good thing - his music makes me so happy :love:
I'll have a listen now - thanks for the link :tongue:
@ravioliyears
Alright cheers.
There's another one, a remix of coldplay's similarly titled midnight [video="youtube;acHKPu4oIro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acHKPu4oIro[/video]
Original post by cbreef
@ravioliyears
Alright cheers.
There's another one, a remix of coldplay's similarly titled midnight [video="youtube;acHKPu4oIro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acHKPu4oIro[/video]

Oooo yes, I know this one! It such a chill song - sometimes I just lie down on the floor and listen to such songs - idk why it feel so calming
Oooo yes, I know this one! It such a chill song - sometimes I just lie down on the floor and listen to such songs - idk why it feel so calming

The argument in the comment section is frankly hilarious. People are debating furiously which way the girl is facing. To me I say she's facing the camera.... idk about you
I love John Legend's contribution here. Well played :colone:
Original post by cbreef
The argument in the comment section is frankly hilarious. People are debating furiously which way the girl is facing. To me I say she's facing the camera.... idk about you

Yeah I think her head is facing towards the camera bc its tilting forwards
Yeah I think her head is facing towards the camera bc its tilting forwards

Yeah but look at her feet. It's weird asf lol
@cbreef eyy it says on your about me that you like Motorsport.... do you watch F1? If so, who do you support? :tongue:
@cbreef eyy it says on your about me that you like Motorsport.... do you watch F1? If so, who do you support? :tongue:

Yeah, "finger boy" in the no.5 car :biggrin:
Seb, if you couldn't work it out
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
Yeah, "finger boy" in the no.5 car :biggrin:

EYYYY YESSSHHHHH :five: :woo:

Original post by cbreef
Yeah but look at her feet. It's weird asf lol

Holy **** yh :/
EYYYY YESSSHHHHH :five: :woo:

Holy **** yh :/

I love his cheeky personality and his intelligent driving. Like when he passed 2 cars in the pit lane.:tongue:
Original post by cbreef
I love his cheeky personality and his intelligent driving. Like when he passed 2 cars in the pit lane.:tongue:

He's AWESOME!! He's so damn talented! It's a shame he's not doing so well this year :sad: I was hoping this year would be his year. I just hope it's not Hamiltons lmao :rofl:
He's AWESOME!! He's so damn talented! It's a shame he's not doing so well this year :sad: I was hoping this year would be his year. I just hope it's not Hamiltons lmao :rofl:

I know right? He's so difficult to like. I don't care that he's british, he's a complete d**k

Quick Reply

Latest