Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What grades are you expecting on results day?
    A*A*A* (A2 only)
    5.80%
    A*A*A (A2 only)
    5.11%
    A*AA (A2 only)
    8.61%
    AAA
    10.88%
    AAB
    14.14%
    ABB
    12.30%
    BBB
    5.44%
    BBC
    6.16%
    BCC
    5.05%
    CCC
    1.75%
    CCD
    4.08%
    A*AB (A2 only)
    4.86%
    A*BB (A2 only)
    1.42%
    ABC
    5.89%
    ACC
    1.48%
    Other
    7.04%

ReputationRep:
    Why is results day so close to the time we start uni? Why can't they do it in early August to give us time to prepare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonVirgo)
    Hi thank you so so so much!! May I just ask though if you also have the nbio6x (empa) paper this year?
    The EMPA papers will be available alongside mark schemes the day before results day.
    (Original post by Bubbles26)
    psychology papers are missing i need the psychology B spec ones please. is it possible u can somehow get mark schemes earlier?
    I believe the Psychology papers are in the Science folder but unfortunately I won't be able to get their mark schemes any earlier.
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Thank you so muchI can't see physics A unit 5 papers - can you add them including option papers, thank you
    Link updated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiee224)
    Why is results day so close to the time we start uni? Why can't they do it in early August to give us time to prepare
    Most unis start in last September/early October.

Really need mark schemes!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absent Agent)
    As many have requested, here are the AQA Summer 2016 papers. The corresponding Mark Schemes and the Examiners' Reports will not be available until the day before the results day and, since collecting them is hugely time-consuming, I don't promise to upload them on that day. Also, I believe there are some papers missing from the link but please do let me know which ones they are and I will try to upload them by the end of next week.

(Note that these are the AQA materials only-I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards.)

Click here to see the files.

(SH0405- Perhaps you should add the link to the first post. )
    Will you be doing this for GCSE also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Will you be doing this for GCSE also?
    I'm really not sure, but most likely not. I don't assume you're doing GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloagain1)
    loool year 14 ahha ur funny, ive told my parents on the other hand that i havent met my offer (A*AA) and they arent ready to accept that i havent theyre claiming i probably have and whenever they bring it up i say stop saying i have coz i know i havent which pisses me off. well im due beatings thats a fact
    Even though they expect highly of you they are still interested in your education. Ive just finished my A Levels and I would be suprised if my parents could tell me what subjects I took let alone the grades I aimed for. Have to do all this uni stuff solo 😅💪🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not sure, but most likely not. I don't assume you're doing GCSE?
    I am indeed- 25th of August. But my results day thread is dead so I'm commenting on here aha

ReputationRep:
    same :v idk they care if I do well but not really closely invovled and thats ok but as soon as I need help they are tgere to help me as best as possible so you know they mean well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As many have requested, here are the AQA Summer 2016 papers. The corresponding Mark Schemes and the Examiners' Reports will not be available until the day before the results day and, since collecting them is hugely time-consuming, I don't promise to upload them on that day. Also, I believe there are some papers missing from the link but please do let me know which ones they are and I will try to upload them by the end of next week.

(Note that these are the AQA materials only-I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards.)

Click here to see the files.

(SH0405- Perhaps you should add the link to the first post. )
    Any chance you could get the OCR A level papers? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LillyB14)
    Even though they expect highly of you they are still interested in your education. Ive just finished my A Levels and I would be suprised if my parents could tell me what subjects I took let alone the grades I aimed for. Have to do all this uni stuff solo 😅💪🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaa TBH my parents just expect me to do well but they won't ever mention it and I don't tell them anything like mock grades literally nothing ; I'm not too sure my dad knows my subject choices either. My parents literally never ask me about alevels and I'm quite glad but I fear when results day comes then the interrogation will begin. ShitZ

ReputationRep:
    One month exactly guys :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    The EMPA papers will be available alongside mark schemes the day before results day. I believe the Psychology papers are in the Science folder but unfortunately I won't be able to get their mark schemes any earlier.
    Link updated.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    One month exactly guys :cry2:
    A month ago I was half way through my exams, and look how quick that has gone! Very nerve-racking indeed :dong:

ReputationRep:
    The EMPA papers will be available alongside mark schemes the day before results day. I believe the Psychology papers are in the Science folder but unfortunately I won't be able to get their mark schemes any earlier.
    Link updated.
    Hi! Would itbe possible to add the AQA M2 and D2 papers? Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    I am indeed- 25th of August. But my results day thread is dead so I'm commenting on here aha
    You could send me an email mentioning the papers you want and I will send them to you.
    (Original post by Tskadem)
    Any chance you could get the OCR A level papers? Cheers
    Unfortunately not.
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    Hi! Would itbe possible to add the AQA M2 and D2 papers? Thank you!
    The files should be there now.

if i want to go through adjustment how would i do it?

(Original post by Bubbles26)
    if i want to go through adjustment how would i do it?
    You need to wait until results day. If you meet and exceed your offer, you'll be able to look into adjustment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    You need to wait until results day. If you meet and exceed your offer, you'll be able to look into adjustment.
    Hi - are the same courses that are in clearing in adjustment? Cheers

(Original post by usycool1)
    would it come up on UCAS if i was eligible?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.