The Manchester United Thread XX

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    So If you buy ibra who would be sacrificed ? Martial or rashford ? How th **** are they goingto be the best when they sit in the bench for 33 year old ibra ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Martial will play left wing as he currently does, and Rashford will get plenty of minutes as 2nd choice striker - probably almost all Europa League and League Cup games, a few league and FA Cup starts and lots of league and FA Cup sub appearances, i.e easily enough for an 18 year old to continue developing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Sorry you're actually an Al-Qaeda apologist!!

Which brings us back to the lolsy idea of swirly being the final ruling on the law
    He's a law graduate ffs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    He's a law graduate ffs!!
    I agree with FK.

Everyone has their specialties. You'll use swarley for law, Lúcio for Psychology, FK for being a metrosexual and Sheddy for racism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I agree with FK.

Everyone has their specialties. You'll use swarley for law, Lúcio for Psychology, FK for being a metrosexual and Sheddy for racism.
    Me for Taylor

ReputationRep:
    He's not a nonce anyway, he's just friends with a nonce. Footballers are disgusting so that's not too surprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Careful, you've just earned yourself an essay via PM
    At least then someone will pm me..

ReputationRep:
    Yet De Gea was implicated by the investigation into the case, not like its hearsay or one of the year 10's Munian was having his way with came forward.

He couldn't save this story from emerging because it wasn't straight at him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    At least then someone will pm me..
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465600145.996491.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  22.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    swirly thoughts on Barry Roux being a GOAT advo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Everyone has their specialties. You'll use swarley for law, Lúcio for Psychology.
    Thoughts on cognitive bias?

ReputationRep:
    swirly difeo thoughts on Operation Universal 2016?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Thoughts on cognitive bias?
    An interesting and all too common occurrence, especially on TSR.
    However you'll have to be more specific pal x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Looks like sr90 needs to find a new twitter avi.
    Nah i'm good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Nah i'm good
    I think you should take a selfie with the latest 9/10 you just banged

Man like sr90 gets all the *****es!

ReputationRep:
    Who does everyone expect Mourinho to get rid of? Will he keep the following players

Young
    Valencia
    Fellaini
    Varela
    Januzaj
    Jones
    Rojo
    Mata
    Herrera
    Schneiderlin

I genuinely think the only safe players are the ones who have signed new contracts recently and

De Gea
    Shaw
    Smalling
    Martial
    Rooney

I think he'll keep Memphis because he's a work in progress with talent and if Jose can get the best out of him, it will make him look better.

ReputationRep:
    I think hes going to get rid of Blind and Mata for sure... a lot of reports regarding that, i want him to keep both but players like Januzaj,Fellaini and maybe Rojo are in danger but some say he will like a dirty player like Fellaini or Rojo (Pepe and Luiz in his other teams)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Who does everyone expect Mourinho to get rid of? Will he keep the following players

Young
    Valencia
    Fellaini
    Varela
    Januzaj
    Jones
    Rojo
    Mata
    Herrera
    Schneiderlin

I genuinely think the only safe players are the ones who have signed new contracts recently and

De Gea
    Shaw
    Smalling
    Martial
    Rooney

I think he'll keep Memphis because he's a work in progress with talent and if Jose can get the best out of him, it will make him look better.
    I think Schneiderlin is safe as well, it makes no sense to sell him after paying like 25m (or something like that) for him, especially when we'll make a loss on him.

With Pogba in talks with Madrid as per Di Marzio I think we can probably go for either Kroos or Modric, I think Kroos is easier to get because Balague has been going on about how he wants to leave. Maybe if he comes in then we can afford to lose a CM.

Although Jones has been shocking I still think there's a good player underneath all of the injuries and faces especially as he can play RB CB and CDM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I think you should take a selfie with the latest 9/10 you just banged

Man like sr90 gets all the *****es!
    0/10

(Original post by zKlown)

Young - Think Mourinho will keep him as a squad player
    Valencia - Think Mourinho will keep him as a squad player
    Fellaini - Should go but I think he'll be kept as a squad player
    Varela - Loaned out
    Januzaj - Loaned out
    Jones - Still think there's a decent player in him if he can stay fit. Keep.
    Rojo - Sold
    Mata - Sold
    Herrera - Sold if we bring in a new CM
    Schneiderlin - Stay and will be a key player next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    0/10
    Pls, I'm rooting for you

Easier said than done, but you could probably get somebody pretty decent if you just had a bit more confidence in yourself

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.