We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    The two weeks I spent at Oxford were amazing and I cannot get over it! The chances of getting in are small but I'll try either way

I do, haha. But sometimes I feel like I could give myself a break. These numbers don't define me - yet I can't stop :P

How are ya?
    Even if they are small, they are not impossible - go for it!

You probably should give yourself a break, but pushing yourself isn't necessarily a bad thing

I'm quite good thank you - really nervous for my results, even though they are further away than yours. I'm really trying to find ways to make my summer more productive too

ReputationRep:
    Guuuuuysss, I get my results on Thursday. I'm kinda scared.
    OMG ! Good luck. Let us know how it went ! I'm sure you've done really well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    OMG ! Good luck. Let us know how it went ! I'm sure you've done really well
    8Fs and 2Us lol. Not bringing my hopes up - my brother got into med school yesterday so the bar is high.

ReputationRep:
    im w ma friend right now & we be drinking, but i love you all!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤ ❤️ WOOOO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    20 hours left ;___;

ReputationRep:
    20 hours left ;___;
    I bet the wait is driving you mad - good luck though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    I bet the wait is driving you mad - good luck though
    I might be on my second mojito right now... I just want this to be finally over. Don't care about grades anymore *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    I might be on my second mojito right now... I just want this to be finally over. Don't care about grades anymore *sigh*
    I know how you feel - like I've still got 2 weeks to go

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel - like I've still got 2 weeks to go
    I'd honestly die. This day is killing me slowly, and the thought of waiting two more weeks would absolutely destroy me

ReputationRep:
    I'd honestly die. This day is killing me slowly, and the thought of waiting two more weeks would absolutely destroy me
    Yup - surely though they would have everything marked by now, so I don't understand the wait

ReputationRep:
    apologies for my comment last night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    20 hours left ;___;
    you can do this mac, i am sure that you will have done brilliantly regardless! good luck, it will be excellent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    20 hours left ;___;
    Good luck! I'm sure you will do amazingly!!!!! I hope you get the results you want!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Good luck! I'm sure you will do amazingly!!!!! I hope you get the results you want!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    you can do this mac, i am sure that you will have done brilliantly regardless! good luck, it will be excellent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup - surely though they would have everything marked by now, so I don't understand the wait
    Thank you all so much. I can't wait for this whole thing to be over because I can't deal with all of it anymore. Too much stress and regardless of my results I'll be happy the wait's going to be over. I will definitely cross fingers for you, the two weeks will pass in no time - I can remember leaving the exam room after my last exam, and I'm about to get my results at 6am tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all so much. I can't wait for this whole thing to be over because I can't deal with all of it anymore. Too much stress and regardless of my results I'll be happy the wait's going to be over. I will definitely cross fingers for you, the two weeks will pass in no time - I can remember leaving the exam room after my last exam, and I'm about to get my results at 6am tomorrow!
    We'll all be rooting for you to do well!!

ReputationRep:
    no problem mac, we all have the utmost faith in you! x

ReputationRep:
    20 minutes left!!! Predictions: 4A* 4A 2B... Let's see what happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    I must comment...that was sooo done on purpose....and if that was a joke..I'm sorry but I didn't get that...😳😳✌️🤘

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
    Whats with the eggplants...

ReputationRep:
    20 minutes left!!! Predictions: 4A* 4A 2B... Let's see what happens

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: 7A*s 1A 2Bs ( )

edit: So, after rethinking: I'm mostly happy with my results, they are higher than my own predictions. Whilst I did not meet my predicted grades I'm still very pleased that my A* ratio is 70%. One of my Bs is very upsetting though, as it's 1% off of an A, and I want it to be remarked. Also, the A in English literature was kinda surprising as well since I thought I'd easily get an A* (not to sound cocky, I just rarely ever got below an A* in literature).

So yeah that's my situation. The 2Bs don't really fit there but this one exam will be either remarked or retaken, I'm not sure. Wish you all the best guys!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.