ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proximo)
    Kk, well that's it, leave wins.
    Still far too early to tell.

ReputationRep:
    Viva La Independance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    The working class are taking the country back.
    Sounds good. Power to the uneducated let's hope we enjoy our grey jumpsuits and manual labour jobs.

(Original post by cbreef)
    I can't help but feel the same way. We're being screwed over by some North-Eastern muppets that don't like the tories. Utter morons
    ****ing retards. People are celbrating the fact the pound is falling??? Yay. Looking forward to the recession tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    Vote Leave is going to win. Cameron will resign. Osbourne will be sent packing as well. Boris will be installed as the next PM of UK but that's ok cos he doesn't have any sense of originality since he always parrots what Nigel Farage says e.g. Australian points based system etc. UK is going to be a great country again.
    Fecking moron.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised somewhere in Scotland has voted Leave....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proximo)
    Kk, well that's it, leave wins.
    As Lenny Kravitz would say (sing), it ain't over till it's over.

There could very well be a surge in Remain providing the big towns, especially London, vote massively Remain.

As a Leaver, and Londoner, I'm still worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    I wish I could stay up all night to collect the brexiters' tears but I have an exam tomorrow
    Brexit will remain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    Oh ****

What say you guys about the above?
    The currency will bounce back, its only shifted because of shock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Having being a region of England for more than 300 years, the Welsh are voting with their English brothers.
    Just curious, what do you think of foreigners who vote Leave? Is it unusual? Are they voting against their interests, especially socially?

ReputationRep:
    Time to make the UK great again!

ReputationRep:
    Goddamn. Called it too soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Sounds good. Power to the uneducated let's hope we enjoy our grey jumpsuits and manual labour jobs.

****ing retards. People are celbrating the fact the pound is falling??? Yay. Looking forward to the recession tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is their way of show their discontent? Wtf? This is ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    St. Helens votes to leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun_Bear)
    LMFAO labour party blaming SNP now... Getting excuses in early i see
    And SNP blaiming Labour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    Vote Leave is going to win. Cameron will resign. Osbourne will be sent packing as well. Boris will be installed as the next PM of UK but that's ok cos he doesn't have any sense of originality since he always parrots what Nigel Farage says e.g. Australian points based system etc. UK is going to be a great country again.
    Having a Prime Minister who parrots what Nigel Farage says makes UK a great country again. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this is ironic (it seems like it to me) but I'm watching this at the house of some Polish friends of mine and the only alcohol we've got left is something called Lech.

They tell me it's weak but I dunno,there doesn't seem to be a %on the can.

I can't believe they drank all the vodka before 1am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)

I can understand you being defensive and bitter.

It won't be a recession on the scale of 2008, it'll be a shallow recession which comes with change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    I still don't trust bookies...

I'd tend to look at the fall in pound Sterling to better judge the final outcome.
    To be honest I don't believe anyone. The Polls look like they're going to be wrong. The bookies look set to be wrong (At 10PM the odds for BREXIT were 13/2. And the pound was rising because remain was supposed to a cert!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    I'm surprised somewhere in Scotland has voted Leave....
    My other half is in NE Scotland where the EU is resented for its impact on fishing. It isn't a surprise that one or two are voting out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.