Turn on thread page Beta

senna! i knew i recognised it. what seasons it from

thats cool ;yes;

im fine thank you. getting annoyed by my **** up sleeping pattern now though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    senna! i knew i recognised it. what seasons it from

thats cool ;yes;

im fine thank you. getting annoyed by my **** up sleeping pattern now though...
    It's a 1994 williams before he died

I'm a huge huge senna fan, and when i was a donington at the weekend i was in an awe bwcause senna had walked that same paddock floor, raced that amazing lap in 1993 and still holds the lap record there to this day

EDIT: whats wrong with the sleep patterns?

ah i thaught it was a 93. but then couldnt see the shell or boss sponsors on it so wasnt sure.

he was an amazing sportsman. and the sport misses him.

what was on at donington?

ReputationRep:
    ah i thaught it was a 93. but then couldnt see the shell or boss sponsors on it so wasnt sure.
    you can tell it was 94 because of the stripes on the car, which are the rothmans stripes, he joined williams in 1994 and in 93 he was with McClaren which was still sponcered by marlbrough

he was an amazing sportsman. and the sport misses him.
    It certainly does, his death was just one of those one in a million occasions where the worst case scenareo happens! such a sad event. though i also feel sorry for roland ratxenberger who died the day before, because his death got forgotten to an extent because senna had died the day after

I thought kubica had died in montreal earlier this year
    what was on at donington?
    Formular renault world series

ah yes i forgot they had those stripes. i automatically think of hp with williams.

it was a tragedy but as odd as it sounds it was more him to go that way than it being caused by age. if you see what i mean?
    he said himself; If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go. I would not like to be in a wheelchair. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. If I'm going to live, I want to live fully. Very intensely, because I am an intense person. It would ruin my life if I had to live partially

did you see the memorial at donny? and i suppose youre after an agusta too right?

ooo renault can be good. can provide for some exciting races ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    ah yes i forgot they had those stripes. i automatically think of hp with williams.

it was a tragedy but as odd as it sounds it was more him to go that way than it being caused by age. if you see what i mean?
    he said himself; If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go. I would not like to be in a wheelchair. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. If I'm going to live, I want to live fully. Very intensely, because I am an intense person. It would ruin my life if I had to live partially

did you see the memorial at donny? and i suppose youre after an agusta too right?

ooo renault can be good. can provide for some exciting races ;yes;
    i never saw the memorial i wasn't aware there was one where is it?

I would love the senna MV augusta that is a gorgeous bike.

It is true what you said about senna. i wonder what the future would have been like had he lived. Unfortunatly his reputation as a irresputable legend never reached that of today untill he died. that in itself is a tragidy.

R.I.P Ayrton Senna

its at the enterance to the donington collection. its hard to see on a track day though.

they are indeed, and dont they release one once every so often?
    personally i prefere the F4 Veltro Strada though.

wouldve definatly been a joy to see him in some of todays machines or (possibly better) an 05 season car.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    In answer to Ash's next question: no, I am not taking you to donnington to seee the memorial

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    In answer to Ash's next question: no, I am not taking you to donnington to seee the memorial
    i'll go there myself then :p: i'm the one with the car :p:

ReputationRep:
    technology hates me

ReputationRep:
    Technology doesn't hate you, Oli :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh it does.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Use Linux

ReputationRep:
    that's going to make no difference at all, as windows is in fact the only thing that works :rolleyes: Linux didn't work when i tested it - a lot, i add - on my old laptop.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by olileauk)
    that's going to make no difference at all, as windows is in fact the only thing that works :rolleyes: Linux didn't work when i tested it - a lot, i add - on my old laptop.
    throw it out of the window. if it bounces, you need a virus scan

ReputationRep:
    i can see why i should never come to you for technical advice.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm hurt

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired of technology not working.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I'm back in London with sand still in my shoes...

hello :hello:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.