The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8380
Original post by Blueray2
Got so many mocks after chirstmas :gah:

Same here :frown: I have two essay papers in 1 day, a 2 day art exam and a 2 hour coursework write up. Sad thing is we won't even have a proper holiday.
Got so many mocks after chirstmas :gah:

On the bright side my school gives me study leave for about 2 weeks so I have a prolonged Christmas holiday :biggrin:.
Reply 8382
Original post by Kezza Wilson
I withdrew my application for 'Psychology (with behavioural sciences)' and decided to apply next year for uni.

Oh right, fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
rejected from medway school of pharmacy after interview - 2 offers and 1 rejection as it stands
Reply 8384
Original post by Endless Blue
Fine thanks. :smile: Wbu?

Im alrite,
Rejection from oxford still haunts me a tiny bit but otherwise rather happy :biggrin:
Hi, I'm new to this thread :smile:
I was just wondering whether anybody else here not applying to university this year or at any point in the future? What are you planning on doing after school instead? :smile:
Reply 8386
very long exam, if I have to do another biological drawing again it'll be a day too soon :yawn:
Reply 8387
Original post by lilGem
very long exam, if I have to do another biological drawing again it'll be a day too soon :yawn:

I assume you'd rather partake in biology :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
I assume you'd rather partake in biology :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smooth.. :cool:
Original post by Willowfairy
Hi, I'm new to this thread :smile:
I was just wondering whether anybody else here not applying to university this year or at any point in the future? What are you planning on doing after school instead? :smile:

I'm going to uni if I get the grades :biggrin: wbu?

Original post by Dilzo999
On the bright side my school gives me study leave for about 2 weeks so I have a prolonged Christmas holiday :biggrin:.

That 2 weeks for me is revision :lol:
Original post by Kezza Wilson
I withdrew my application for 'Psychology (with behavioural sciences)' and decided to apply next year for uni.

Whys that? :gah: What will you do in your gap year? :biggrin:
Reply 8391
Original post by Choppie
Smooth.. :cool:

Haha, I love doing **** like that :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCR Salters chemistry can die :h: Stupid coursework. :mad2:
Right guys, the meet up: it's probably going to have to be July. June is basically impossible due to exams, and August will probably be a busy month for obvious reasons. So, the 5th or 12th? (Saturday seems like the best day). Also probably going to have to be in London because otherwise half of you won't come :wink: it'd be helpful for those who think they should be able to come to get back to me whenever you know if you can possibly make it :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8394
Original post by usycool1
OCR Salters chemistry can die :h: Stupid coursework. :mad2:

lab reports at uni are very similar to that coursework :rolleyes:
I'm going to uni if I get the grades :biggrin: wbu?
I think I'm just going to find work to be honest :smile:
What are you wanting to do at university?
Reply 8396
Original post by Willowfairy
I think I'm just going to find work to be honest :smile:
What are you wanting to do at university?

Good luck, hard to find job nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Right guys, the meet up: it's probably going to have to be July. June is basically impossible due to exams, and August will probably be a busy month for obvious reasons. So, the 5th or 12th? (Saturday seems like the best day). Also probably going to have to be in London because otherwise half of you won't come :wink: it'd be helpful for those who think they should be able to come to get back to me whenever you know if you can possibly make it :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll come if I'm free/can afford the train but I have no idea what I'm doing that far ahead, sorry! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
Good luck, hard to find job nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know :afraid: Thanks :smile:
Reply 8399
Original post by Lucy96

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I will be able to come, but I would probably know more closer to the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest