Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Nah I read that before, just rumours now.. I know they shouldn't be trusted but at least is positive. I hope Wenger is planning a rampage in the market this time round.

You know when there's that itch on your back that you just don't scratch for ages.. And ages.. And ages.. Then you get home, take off your shirt and go absolutely wild. I hope Wenger takes off that shirt and goes completely wild

If ya get what I mean
    Nice analogy :lol:

Wenger ain't the type to go crazy and scratch it

Wenger be the type of guy to take his time with some unknown foreign herbs and remedies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wonder when Theo will be fully match fit. We really need him in the first 10 games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I wonder when Theo will be fully match fit. We really need him in the first 10 games
    Kinda worried how much the injury takes off from his performance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I reckon he'll fly off the rails. It must have been painful not to be involved with The FA final build up. I get where you coming tho, coming from a major injury it might be difficult to jump straight a big match.

ReputationRep:
    Possible the most friendly fixture list we've had in years. Febuary and March isn't talking much and nothing too crazy about April. Real test at beginning of season.

(Original post by AR_95)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, the medical expert say that it won't affect his performance and I've seen an athlete come back from an ACL to give the best performance of the whole league so, it's not looking ominous.

ReputationRep:
    Winning the community shield could give us a massive confidence boost for the start of the season. I thin Sky or BT will move our opening game to Monday

ReputationRep:
    Winning the community shield could give us a massive confidence boost for the start of the season. I thin Sky or BT will move our opening game to Monday
    You lost 7-4 to them on aggregate, don't be too hopeful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bound 2)
    You lost 7-4 to them on aggregate, don't be too hopeful
    Wow 0/10. At least baconbutty has some substance to criticism of Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    They can't CL qualifiers.

ReputationRep:
    Wow 0/10. At least baconbutty has some substance to criticism of Arsenal
    What is substance if not results from the season just gone by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    lol i forgot u man still had this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I forgot about that. Our start to the season is very hectic.

ReputationRep:
    Viera and Pires
    Henry and Cole
    Hleb and Flamini
    Adebayor and Toure
    Fabregas, Nasri AND Clichy
    van Persie and Song
    Sagna and ...?

Cazorla and Koscielny looked likely but both have signed new contracts. Ozil has just arrived and has yet to do anything worth being signed by another club anyway. Ramsey had a decent season so is probably under threat but maybe not quite yet. Gibbs to City? Szczesny as a back up to one of the bigger clubs in Europe (I'm thinking RM if Casillas leaves)?

ReputationRep:
    lol i forgot u man still had this
    No worries. You're not expected to know how CL works after such a long hiatus.

ReputationRep:
    Viera and Pires
    Henry and Cole
    Hleb and Flamini
    Adebayor and Toure
    Fabregas, Nasri AND Clichy
    van Persie and Song
    ________________________________ _________________
    Sagna and ...?

Cazorla and Koscielny looked likely but both have signed new contracts. Ozil has just arrived and has yet to do anything worth being signed by another club anyway. Ramsey had a decent season so is probably under threat but maybe not quite yet. Gibbs to City? Szczesny as a back up to one of the bigger clubs in Europe (I'm thinking RM if Casillas leaves)?
    yh

ReputationRep:
    Fixture list is perfect

No bottle neck of tough games like normal, Feb/March looks reasonable so we can make a push on in the CL hopefully. All of the biggies are evenly spread out. Start with a nice easy home London derby and the NLD early doors too before the yids have time to get their act together under Mauricio, cant wait for them! Man City in Sept at home winnable too for some confidence and then Chelsea in early Oct, we're due a result there.

Christmas fixtures look fine, we should pick up some momentum then, not even that worried by going to Anfield. Also, WHU away again at Crhistmas?3rd year in a row. My bro got me a ticket last year so hope for more of the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    yh
    im bored man, slow day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    No worries. You're not expected to know how CL works after such a long hiatus.
    tbh Arsenal don't really know what the CL's about either, seeing as

but Liverpool do have some experience in terms of

ReputationRep:
    The only issue is when you factor in the CL qualifiers and group stage, all our following fixtures in the league are away, bar Newcastle;

CL (Qual)
    Everton A
    CL (Qual)
    Leicester A
    CL
    Villa A
    CL
    Chelsea A
    CL
    Sunderland A
    CL
    Swansea A
    CL
    West Brom A
    CL
    Newcastle H

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    The only issue is when you factor in the CL qualifiers and group stage, all our following fixtures in the league are away, bar Newcastle;

CL (Qual)
    Everton A
    CL (Qual)
    Leicester A
    CL
    Villa A
    CL
    Chelsea A
    CL
    Sunderland A
    CL
    Swansea A
    CL
    West Brom A
    CL
    Newcastle H
    Could you give us a link to the CL fixtures list?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.